Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChiSoxFanMike

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike

  1. Robin is such an a$$hole. Why not give Beck this inning?
  2. Petricka blows. Take him out.
  3. If they blow this for Rodon, I will be so pissed.
  4. Bonifacio got a hit ... I must be dreaming.
  5. QUOTE (daggins @ May 9, 2015 -> 08:55 PM) They already said they would. There isn't any doubt. Does the White Sox Front Office have the mental capabilities of a hamster? Why is gods green earth would they do that?
  6. The Sox would be so f***ing stupid to put Rodon back in the bullpen.
  7. I don't know about anyone else, but I am really satisfied with his performance today.
  8. Rodon is ridiculous when there's no one on base.
  9. QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ May 9, 2015 -> 08:22 PM) Is it just me or does LaRoche have the same exact swing no matter what pitch is thrown, where it is located, and how fast it is? He does, exactly like Dunn did.
  10. Eaton has horrible bunting technique. Holy hell.
  11. QUOTE (Condor13 @ May 9, 2015 -> 08:10 PM) Rodon needs to start in the rotation from here on out. Man if this is what he has after not starting for 3 weeks. Kid will be insanely good when he starts every 5th day Exactly. Plus those 2 runs he gave up were off of duck-snorts. He'll be 100X better than Noesi or Danks if he's given the chance.
  12. That slider was filthy. Holy s***.
  13. Rodon is braking so many bats.
  14. I'm more angry at Eaton for his lack of hustle than anything else.
  15. Seriously, why the hell is Flowers on this team? He can't hit or throw any baserunners out.
  16. QUOTE (Heads22 @ May 9, 2015 -> 03:57 PM) Nice. I really don't mind him in the DJ Carrasco role I don't either. I've always thought that Carroll was better than Noesi.
  17. If this injury is long term, hopefully Rodon takes his place in the rotation.
  18. What's with Eaton just jogging around the bases? Where's the hustle?
  19. I'm 99.9% sure Billy Hamilton will have at least 5 stolen bases in this series.
  20. Any predictions for Rodon? I'm guessing 6 IP, 6 H, 2 ER, 3 BB, 7 K, and he'll get the win.
  21. Pathetic. Back to the same old crap.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.