ChiSoxFanMike
Members
-
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Currently
Viewing Topic: ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM
Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike
-
Dan Jennings
QUOTE (Eminor3rd @ Jun 3, 2015 -> 01:22 PM) I'm not sure we have a better option. Well, we have Eric Surkamp in Charlotte...oh wait.
-
Dan Jennings
QUOTE (ChiSox59 @ Jun 3, 2015 -> 01:06 PM) Ahh, my bad. Sorry for the confusion. No worries.
-
Dan Jennings
QUOTE (ChiSox59 @ Jun 3, 2015 -> 01:03 PM) The OP daily calling for someone to be DFA'd a nearly daily basis, especially when he called for Sanchez to be DFA proves he has very little idea what he is talking about, but Jennings has been pretty bad. But I doubt they go back to 1 LHP in the pen. I never called for Sanchez to be DFA'd. You must have me mixed up with someone else.
-
Harrelson surgery pushed back to Thurs, probably won't be back unt
Hawk, get well soon! We love you!
-
White Sox vs Rangers game thread 6/2/15
QUOTE (caulfield12 @ Jun 2, 2015 -> 09:40 PM) Kim Kardashian West ✔@KimKardashian Can't wait til my website is active! I'm gonna do live video streaming so every time someone talks s*** I can go blast the f--k outta them Kim Kardashian should at least be a mod here. That undoubtedly be more entertaining than this season so far. Hahahahaha
-
Dan Jennings
...sucks. That is all. He should be DFA very soon at this rate. He's just one of the myriad of problems for the Sox right now.
-
White Sox vs Rangers game thread 6/2/15
I hate this team so much.
-
GT 5/30: White Sox (22-25) vs. Astros (30-19)
QUOTE (Jerksticks @ May 30, 2015 -> 03:45 PM) Isn't Keuchel really good though? Yes. That's why I said it was their chance. They probably won't get another runner to third base while Keuchel is pitching.
-
GT 5/30: White Sox (22-25) vs. Astros (30-19)
That was their chance. Pathetic.
-
GT 5/30: White Sox (22-25) vs. Astros (30-19)
This is going to be a long night.
-
GT 5/29: White Sox (21-25) vs. Astros (30-18)
If Rodon ends up losing this game, I'll feel so bad for him. They've had so many dinky hits and the defense behind him has been god awful.
-
GT 5/29: White Sox (21-25) vs. Astros (30-18)
This defense is f***ing atrocious.
-
GT 5/29: White Sox (21-25) vs. Astros (30-18)
Nice job by Rodon there.
-
GT 5/29: White Sox (21-25) vs. Astros (30-18)
That shouldn't be an earned run, but it will be.
-
GT 5/29: White Sox (21-25) vs. Astros (30-18)
Even though Rodon is allowing a few hits, I'd much rather have him pitch like this than nibble constantly and keep walking people.
-
GT 5/29: White Sox (21-25) vs. Astros (30-18)
QUOTE (Feeky Magee @ May 29, 2015 -> 07:40 PM) Flowers has the baseball approach of a hockey player as well Hahahaha. He'd be better off playing hockey.
-
GT 5/29: White Sox (21-25) vs. Astros (30-18)
QUOTE (The Ginger Kid @ May 29, 2015 -> 07:03 PM) how about the over/under on walks from Rodon...6? Under. I think he'll walk 3 tonight.
-
GT 5/29: White Sox (21-25) vs. Astros (30-18)
QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ May 29, 2015 -> 09:22 AM) I have a feeling that this will be Rodon's breakthrough game tonight. I'm think 7 IP, 6 H, 1 ER, 2 BB, 10 K. I feel the same. I'm guessing: 6.2 IP, 5 H, 1 ER, 3 BB, 11 K.
-
White Sox vs Orioles Game 2
SPANKY!!!
-
White Sox vs Orioles Game 1
Uh oh......
-
White Sox vs Orioles Game 1
I really like what Shuck brings to the table. A good, solid, scrappy player.
-
White Sox vs Orioles Game 1
QUOTE (lasttriptotulsa @ May 28, 2015 -> 02:34 PM) I'm game casting, what happened? Game cast says he struck out swinging before he was ejected. What was his argument? Check swing? He was called out on the check swing, then he threw his bat down in disgust and started screaming at the ump. Showalter had to run out to hold him back.
-
White Sox vs Orioles Game 1
Manny Machado LMAO. What a baby.
-
White Sox vs Orioles Game 1
Sale ... Wow.
-
White Sox vs Orioles Game 1
LaDunn comes through!