Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChiSoxFanMike

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChiSoxFanMike

  1. He has to be gone now. He's awful.
  2. If Jennings comes into this game, we have no chance.
  3. Sanchez looked like he was hurting there.
  4. I love Rodon. You could tell that he didn't have his best stuff out there but he battled and kept the Sox in the game. He's going to be a hell of a pitcher in a few years.
  5. QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jun 4, 2015 -> 07:56 PM) He's in there for his bat anyways, wait, what? LOL. He did hit a homer yesterday though.
  6. I just know that I want nothing to do with Brady Aiken at #8.
  7. QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Jun 4, 2015 -> 07:43 PM) I think it's almost time to start Gordon at 2B more instead of Sanchez. Agreed. Let Beckham start until he stops hitting. You might as well try and let him play everyday with the way he's been hitting.
  8. The defense is always really horrible whenever Rodon is pitching. Not fair.
  9. Chris Sale was unbelievable tonight.
  10. Flowers showin' da haters that he's still got it.
  11. Flowers has got to go. He's killing this team.
  12. QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 3, 2015 -> 04:31 PM) Oh, I know. I was mocking the people that don't think it matters they win tonight. Oh ok. My sarcasm detector is broken, sorry.
  13. QUOTE (flavum @ Jun 3, 2015 -> 04:24 PM) https://twitter.com/ChiTribKane/status/606202043737325569 Abreu back, Sale on the mound. But it's not a must win. Yes it is.
  14. QUOTE (LDF @ Jun 3, 2015 -> 03:32 PM) no offense, it will be a waste of a #8 pick. a #8 for a closer where others can be used to fill in. this system has major holes that needs to be address, one of those holes is not for the pen nor closer of the future. It may be a waste. I was just responding to your post wondering what would happen if he couldn't make the transition to a starter. I'd much rather draft a starter than a reliever at #8 for sure. Jay is more risky in that aspect because we don't know how easily he'll make the transition from reliever to full time starter.
  15. QUOTE (LDF @ Jun 3, 2015 -> 03:06 PM) the unknown factor is, can Jay make it as a starter or not? I'm not sure. Worst case scenario is that you can turn him into a power reliever type (aka Andrew Miller).
  16. QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jun 3, 2015 -> 02:42 PM) The chances of that are as good as the Cubs World Series record since 1909. That's what I figured. I'd take the best pitcher available regardless of which arm they throw with, I just don't know if the Sox plan to do the same thing.
  17. If Jay was still there for the Sox at #8, would they not take him just because they would prefer a right handed starter? I mean they already have Sale, Q, and Rodon long term, and I'm not sure that they'd want another lefty in the rotation.
  18. Any game with Chris Sale pitching is a must watch game. I don't really like hockey anyway. I can barely follow the puck on the TV lol.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.