Everything posted by KnightsOnMintSt
-
2019 MLB Draft and Signing Tracker
According to Scott Gregor, Vaughn will most likely spend some time in Arizona, then head to Kannapolis.
-
Don’t be surprised if Ryan Goins is called up
Now that Anderson is officially out 4-6 weeks, that really should mean that we should hear some news on Goins going up soon. Interesting that they haven’t made a move yet, considering they already called up Palka for Alonso.
-
Futures Game Thread
I like the idea of pushing Madrigal. He strikes me as the kind of player that will be consistently good at every level. That strike out rate alone shows advanced he is. Rarely getting overpowered, and constantly putting the ball in play is really impressive. I think if he went to Charlotte this year, or even Chicago, we would see him putting up some pretty consistent numbers.
-
Favorite Personal White Sox Player Interaction
- Favorite Personal White Sox Player Interaction
- Favorite Personal White Sox Player Interaction
- Favorite Personal White Sox Player Interaction
- Favorite Personal White Sox Player Interaction
Kopech is probably the nicest White Sox player I have ever met. Signed autographs outside the Knights ballpark for everyone that wanted one after every game. Dylan Cease is right up there with Kopech. Really down to earth. You would have no idea he is “famous”. I have nothing but great things to say about all those guys though. They all really seem to have time for the fans and enjoy the interactions. The White Sox have really brought some high character guys into the organization.- Don’t be surprised if Ryan Goins is called up
Having a great year. .318BA and a .926OPS.- Favorite Personal White Sox Player Interaction
I’ve loved reading all these stories.- Andrew Vaughn Signs
Wouldn’t be surprised if he takes a similar route as Madrigal last year.- Don’t be surprised if Ryan Goins is called up
Nothing concrete. But from what I know, there is a solid chance that Ryan Goins could be called up if Tim Anderson is out for awhile.- Andrew Vaughn Signs
$7.22 million for the 3rd overall pick.- 6/26 Games
https://www.milb.com/scores/whitesox/2019-06-26 Birmingham game started at 11:05CT. Madrigal already on the board with a hit.- Favorite Personal White Sox Player Interaction
Thought this would be a fun discussion. What are some of your favorite interactions that you have had with players? Or the best players that you have met? I briefly got to meet Frank Thomas at a signing a few years ago. I now live in Charlotte (which is also close to Winston-Salem and Kannapolis), so I have met most of all the top prospects since the rebuild started (Jimenez, Cease, Kopech, Giolito, Moncada, Robert, Madrigal, Burger, and Gonzalez). I also met Jose Contreras at the Kannapolis Intimidators game last season. He was there while Rodon was on rehab assignment. I was able to take a picture with him, get a baseball signed, and he threw me a ball during the game. One guy that I always wished I was able to meet was Magglio Ordonez. He was my favorite player growing up.- When will Luis Robert be promoted again?
Robert now batting .305 with a .861 OPS with Birmingham. There are 10 left in June. I wonder if we see him move up to Charlotte around July 1st?- Trade for Clint Frazier?
What would the White Sox have to give up to acquire him?- 6/16 Games Happy Father's Day
And Vieira was optioned to Charlotte after the game.- Sox vs Nats - 6/11/19 7:10pm
Everything ok with Eloy? I’m not watching the game, but I am following on the app. I saw Tilson replaced him in left.- 6/11 Games
I think we're going to see Robert in Charlotte by early July.- 6/10 Games
I’m at the game here in Charlotte.- 2019 White Sox Draft Picks
Who are some of the guys that the White Sox drafted this year that were not expecting to sign?- White Sox Garage Sale
What were the prices looking like on things like jerseys, helmets, bats, etc...?- White Sox Garage Sale
Looks like their having the garage sale at the ballpark today. Has anyone ever been before? I went in 2015, and picked up a game-used jersey and a brick from old Comiskey. Has anyone else ever gone before? Got any cool stuff? And if you went today, what did you get?- When Madrigal gets to the White Sox...
When Nick Madrigal gets promoted to the White Sox, where should he bat? I think the answer would generally be lead off, but I like the idea of him batting 9th. Assuming our top prospects pan out, the top/middle part of the lineup could look something like this: 1. Robert 2. Moncada 3. Jimenez 4. Vaughn 5. Abreu I like the idea of Madrigal batting 9th, with that top/middle part of the lineup coming up after him. Thoughts? - Favorite Personal White Sox Player Interaction
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.