Everything posted by KnightsOnMintSt
-
White Sox Hitters Camp
Just saw on the White Sox Instagram that there is a hitters camp going on right now in AZ. Videos on Instagram showed Grandal and Mendick getting some work in the cage in.
-
White Sox Sign Robert to Extension
https://twitter.com/patrickhoward50/status/1215044798165475328?s=21
-
White Sox Sign Robert to Extension
Still so excited for this move that I bought a Robert Jersey last night.
-
White Sox Sign Robert to Extension
I’ve said it before, but if you ever have the chance, get to the Sox game early and just watch Luis warmup. Just watching him run is incredible.
-
Steve Stone: more bullpen help is coming
I would say that Stiever is the most valuable, "under the radar", prospect that we have. I think that he could net a pretty good return.
-
So What Happens to Zack Collins?
Seems to be the off man out after the EE signing. Do we think the Sox are working to trade him?
-
Castellanos to Reds , rumored 4/64M
Am I the only one that could see Castellanos signing a 1-year "bet on yourself" deal, with the hopes of getting a monster contract in 2021?
-
Edwin Encarnacion
So if we sign EE, I’m assuming that McCann gets traded since he only has 1-year left on his deal? Then Collins gets the nod as backup C?
-
Hats off to the Front Office
Going into the offseason, if someone would’ve told me that the Sox would land Yasmani Grandal and Dallas Keuchel, I would be ecstatic. Couple that with Mazara in right and adding Gio to the rotation, I think our guys have quietly had the best offseason of any team so far.
-
Added a New Piece of Sox Memorabilia to the Collection
Thinking about sending him the cover of his book to get signed. That would look pretty cool.
-
Added a New Piece of Sox Memorabilia to the Collection
- What would it take to get Nolan Arenado?
Would the Sox be able to land him without giving up talent on the big league roster? Does a deal with Vaughn, Madrigal, and Stiever get it done?- Angels sign Rendon - 7yrs 245
Getting Rendon is a no-brainer. Doesn’t directly fill a “need” but fills a different hole in RF (Moncada). I’d go 7-years, $250 million for Rendon.- Zack Wheeler: To the Phils (5yr 118); Sox had made BIGGER offer
- Zack Wheeler: To the Phils (5yr 118); Sox had made BIGGER offer
This Phillies push seems like a last second thing to get the Sox to up their offer in the final hour. I don’t want to be overly confident, but I think we land Wheeler.- Zack Wheeler: To the Phils (5yr 118); Sox had made BIGGER offer
- Joc Pederson - Is it goin down?
What kind of offer do we think lands Joc?- WHITE SOX SIGN Grandal 4/$73, Palka DFAd
Do we think that other teams were offering something like 4-years, $60 million? Hopefully the FO makes some kind of offer to Wheeler that is just considerably higher than what the market says his value is.- New Piece of White Sox Memorabilia...
https://twitter.com/patrickhoward50/status/1196814191753084936?s=21- Which players are you paying extra attention to next year?
I have one hitter and one pitcher. Hitter: Gavin Sheets. AAA/MLB ball. Short distance to RF. I think Gavin will put up big numbers for Charlotte. Pitcher: Jonathan Stiever. Just really liked watching him pitch last year. Rose a lot through the prospect rankings at the end of the year. I think he is the pitcher to watch within the organization.- Luis Robert Autographed 8x10 Photo
$50 for the autographed photo if anyone wants to purchase outright. Still looking for more donations for the raffle style as well. If we get at least 4 more donations of at least $10, I will do the raffle immediately.- Luis Robert Autographed 8x10 Photo
Still got some time to get those donations. As a little kicker, I’ll give an autographed chrome Gavin Sheets card to a second person. Money goes to a great cause for a great little dog! Thanks, everyone!- Luis Robert Autographed 8x10 Photo
Got your name marked down. Need at least 9 more donations for the drawing! Thanks so much for the donation. Means a lot!- Luis Robert Autographed 8x10 Photo
Hey everyone, my little pup Frankie had emergency spinal on Tuesday. The costs have been incredible so I thought that I would do some contest for some of my Sox memorabilia. Doctors have given her a 50/50 chance of regaining feeling in her back legs. Please read the rules carefully so there is no confusion. The first thing that I will be giving away is an autographed 8x10 photo of Luis Robert. This item is authenticated by the White Sox and was part of the mystery backpack that I purchased through Sox charities. To be entered to win, just DM me proof that you donated $10 or more to this GoFund Me. I need a minimum of 10 donations or $100 worth of total donations from Sox fans before I do the drawing. If we do not reach 10 donations, there will not be a drawing. I will find a website that lets me generate names and make a proof video for the winner. The picture then will be mailed out within one week. If anyone would like to purchase this picture straight up, I will send it to the first person that shows me proof that they donated $100. I have a lot of memorabilia that I am willing to do this with if enough people are willing. Money goes to a great cause! Thanks so much everyone. Good luck! DM me for my phone number if you would like to send your proof that way as well. https://www.gofundme.com/f/uspfzv-surgery-for-frankie&rcid=r01-156710215102-0e3eb8959b2e476e&pc=ot_co_campmgmt_w- 8/23 Games
No way the Knights get in their game tonight. You can barely even see the outfield. Looks like a lake out there. - What would it take to get Nolan Arenado?
Account
Navigation
Search
Configure browser push notifications
Chrome (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions → Notifications.
- Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Select Site settings.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Safari (iOS 16.4+)
- Ensure the site is installed via Add to Home Screen.
- Open Settings App → Notifications.
- Find your app name and adjust your preference.
Safari (macOS)
- Go to Safari → Preferences.
- Click the Websites tab.
- Select Notifications in the sidebar.
- Find this website and adjust your preference.
Edge (Android)
- Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
- Tap Permissions.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Edge (Desktop)
- Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
- Click Permissions for this site.
- Find Notifications and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Android)
- Go to Settings → Site permissions.
- Tap Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.
Firefox (Desktop)
- Open Firefox Settings.
- Search for Notifications.
- Find this site in the list and adjust your preference.