Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Squirmin' for Yermin

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Squirmin' for Yermin

  1. So does this mean someone else is??? IE... from the Cardinals lol
  2. There's no way this is it... Kopech and Pham alone should've gotten 2 of those backend guys.. So you're telling me Fedde is only worth Vargas (no defense) and another backend top 30 guy?
  3. This doesn't make any sense LOL.. That can't really be the full trade
  4. I imagine Vargas is for Kopech. I bet we get 2 from the Cards and Walker is one
  5. Good hitting prospect, no position (was a 2B)
  6. Yeah, 15 million for Beni isn't franchise altering in any way lol
  7. I think that's proabbly fine... Rushing has very little value if he can't catch (apparently he can't).
  8. Sign 2025 DeJong, Pham and Clevinger again.. Duh
  9. I just can't put together a quality Dodgers package. I certainly could do a quantity (which I wouldn't be FULLY against)
  10. Wonder if they'd consider moving Michael Harris. They can not get it done without a major league contributor.
  11. Too much value for Sox. Too much given up by Dodgers. I wonder if Bernal has to go to the Dodgers here. That feels more right and the Sox sending Brebbia or something to the Cards as well
  12. I love these by DeRo and think they all make sense (apart from the Dodgers). Sign me up
  13. This is also true LOL. Another DH who has a problem with grounders. But alas.... the upside
  14. You could pitch to a 5.15 FIP
  15. Chris Flexen is absolute garbage. Funny to me people thing any team would trade for him
  16. I am all for Walker being included. I get people being nervous about him though
  17. Agreed. If you had/have offers for Dejong and Pham they just need to go. I'd be worried teams just decide to go elsewhere given theyre a dime a dozen.
  18. Walker has a WRC+ of 112 and OPS of .787 as a rookie LAST YEAR. Was the #1 prospect. Sure he’s a DH, but he’s a gamble worth taking.
  19. Id be all for it. Boom or bust

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.