Hawks and Bulls fans?

southsider2k5

We've been pondering that subject.  What do people think...should we have an off topic board for random stuff...I think we know that there is plenty of that on this board...hell it leads to a lot of laughs as well as people getting to know eachother more and then seperated that is an other sport board.

What does everyone think?

I like the idea of seperating a "other sports" board for other chicago area sports teams and keepin a random board for all the other "pressing" issues!!!

Because I'm new here but I'm sure once the bulls and lackhawks start playing their games plenty of posting will be goin on about them!!!

But what do I know??? Not much :lolhitting

We've been pondering that subject.  What do people think...should we have an off topic board for random stuff...I think we know that there is plenty of that on this board...hell it leads to a lot of laughs as well as people getting to know eachother more and then seperated that is an other sport board.

I like the idea of seperating a "other sports" board for other chicago area sports teams and keepin a random board for all the other "pressing" issues!!!

Because I'm new here but I'm sure once the bulls and lackhawks start playing their games plenty of posting will be goin on about them!!!

Exactly......

Exactly......

Are you talkin about the What do I know? Not much part??? LOL

Exactly......

Nah lol. Personally i would love to talk bulls baseketball and id rather do it here than espn or wherever.... :huh: Offtopic is fun, but there arent many serious discussions over there.

Exactly......

Nah lol. Personally i would love to talk bulls baseketball and id rather do it here than espn or wherever.... :huh: Offtopic is fun, but there arent many serious discussions over there.

Well if I may jump in, we have the contest board which is pretty much done with the season being over and all. We could use that as the nonbaseball sports board, until baseball starts, or even after baseball starts, we could use it as both. Anyone like that idea?

Well if I may jump in, we have the contest board which is pretty much done with the season being over and all.  We could use that as the nonbaseball sports board, until baseball starts, or even after baseball starts, we could use it as both.  Anyone like that idea?

I think that is a swell idea as long as we retitle the contest board "Contest Board/Other Chicago Sports Convo" or something...Just so everyone knows that they can talk other sports in that room...

Anybody out there follow the other Chicago teams?

I'm a big Hawks fan from way back, but my enthusiasm has really not been there lately. Maybe it's cause Dollar Bill and Pully f***ed over Amonte and added his name to the long list of awesome players that were f***ed in the ass by the organ-i-zation.

As for the Bulls I think there's a ray of hope for them this season & I may even go to a game or two next time I'm in town.

The Blackhawks, despite all the dismay encircling the organIzation, have always been my favorite team overall by far. The first days I watched this team was the pre-Cold Steel on Ice era, when Larmer, Graham, Goulet, and Roenick were on the team.

Then comes Da Bears, been following them since the Super Bowl, when I was four.

The White Sox come in third on the list. Frank Thomas got me interested in this team in 1990.

The Bulls come in fourth. I've been following them since they had the heated rivalry going on with the Detroit Pistons.

As for the college scene, I root for my beloved Illinois State Redbirds in every sport other than college basketball. I just can't get up for rooting for our basketball team, since they probably are the biggest jackasses on this planet! I will continue rooting for the teams representing the #2 Teacher Education institution in the nation until I die.

Anybody out there follow the other Chicago teams?

Bulls.

Trying to get into the NHL.

Hawks then.

Da Bears.

Ah Laddi, why don't you let the bears win for one f***in time-Willie from the Simpsons...my impression of him.

"Eh. If I was elected Mayor, I'd kill a whole lot of you and burn your town to cinders."

"The mikes on."

"I know the bloody mikes on."

Guest hotsoxchick1

its a great idea jas... like 2k, i like the wolves... i also like nascar and drag racing which they do in cally in the winter time ;) ... the hawks dont cut it much for me anymore but i still watch a few games of theirs here and there... i dont care for basketball too much but maybe if i started to talk about it with those who die for it i may grow to learn more about it...... :huh: .....another board for all sports is a great idea.........do it...... :headbang hey if anything else it will take our thoughts away from the sox and this s*** season huh.......and its a great way to keep the soxtalk boards hoppin in the off season....kinda like keepin the family together..... and you never know how many new members you will attract talkin other sports.... :)

its a great idea jas... like 2k, i like the wolves... i also like nascar and drag racing which they do in cally in the winter time ;) ... the hawks dont cut it much for me anymore but i still watch a few games of theirs here and there... i dont care for basketball too much but maybe if i started to talk about it with those who die for it i may grow to learn more about it...... :huh: .....another board for all sports is a great idea.........do it...... :headbang hey if anything else it will take our thoughts away from the sox and this s*** season huh.......and its a great way to keep the soxtalk boards hoppin in the off season....kinda like keepin the family together..... and you never know how many new members you will attract talkin other sports.... :)

Im a huge bulls fan and would LOVE to talk bulls basketball with other knowledgable fans.......... :headbang

Im a huge bulls fan and would LOVE to talk bulls basketball with other knowledgable fans.......... :headbang

Agreed, I'm starting to like the idea of another alternative board just for sports.