World Series: Indians vs. Cubs

LittleHurt05

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (whitesoxjr27 @ Oct 28, 2016 -> 08:23 PM)
I hope these assholes get swept at home after this bulls***.

If the ump is giving it to you, you take it. i have no problem with that but i think Hirshbeck needs to take a foul ball to the throat........

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Oct 28, 2016 -> 08:23 PM)
Follow Indians Ump and Cubs Ump on twitter. So far literally every call has gone against the Indians. And of course vice versa for the Cubs.

This is blatant bias by JH

Edited by Soxfest

QUOTE (juddling @ Oct 28, 2016 -> 08:24 PM)
If the ump is giving it to you, you take it. i have no problem with that but i think Hirshbeck needs to take a foul ball to the throat........

As long as he calls it for both pitchers fine, I got no issue but not just one.

he case alleged that Hirschbeck's performance as an umpire "was well below par" and specifically mentioned a May 4, 2002, game in Cleveland which Hirschbeck had umpired at home plate. According to vice president for umpiring Ralph Nelson, thirty of the 127 pitches Hirschbeck had called were incorrect, with twenty two pitches off the plate called strikes by the umpire. Nelson referred to Hirschbeck's performance in that game as the worst "by any umpire in any Questec game this year by a substantial margin."[6]

How is this man, Laz Diaz, Joe West and Angel all umpiring the most important games of the season in the playoffs.