J.B. Shuck to the Twins

KMule2545

QUOTE (Ro Da Don @ Dec 17, 2016 -> 03:33 PM)
No. To be honest, yes I was being defensive. No, I was not being defensive for J.B. freaking Shuck. I was being defensive because I originally thought that steve was trying to come at me for sharing said information.

I think Steve was just being a wise guy, that's all. I really can't fault the guy since I make wise cracks too. It's a long winter for all Baseball fans my friend.

Anyhoot.

Glad to see a good guy like Shuck find a team. Shuck is pretty versatile so he should find some atbats with the twins in '17. I wish the guy well. By all accounts, he's a good dude.

QUOTE (miracleon35th @ Dec 17, 2016 -> 03:54 PM)
I haven't heard much about Tilson's recovery, so I am hoping that this is news indicates that the Sox feel that he will be ready for the start of the season.

Yep, plus the Sox have May and Engel that can be thrown into the mix as well so there wasn't any room for Shuck.

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Dec 17, 2016 -> 03:54 PM)
I think Steve was just being a wise guy, that's all. I really can't fault the guy since I make wise cracks too. It's a long winter for all Baseball fans my friend.

Anyhoot.

Glad to see a good guy like Shuck find a team. Shuck is pretty versatile so he should find some atbats with the twins in '17. I wish the guy well. By all accounts, he's a good dude.

Definitely was not intended as a personal attack, was trying to be funny.

Jb shuck is a AAAA player at best and exactly the kind of player that has no business taking the opportunity away from a younger, more talented player.

Don't take so much offense man. We're all good

QUOTE (Ro Da Don @ Dec 17, 2016 -> 03:18 PM)
No. I don't give a f*** if anyone cares, to be completely honest. What I do give a f*** about is every time I sign on I see negativity/sarcasm rather than posters contributing anything of substance in threads - instead basically posting "ah who gives a s***, guy blows" or "what a loss". If you don't care, don't post.

Then why respond and start calling people names?

QUOTE (steveno89 @ Dec 17, 2016 -> 04:07 PM)

Jb shuck is a AAAA player at best and exactly the kind of player that has no business taking the opportunity away from a younger, more talented player.

I hear ya man and I wasn't offended in the least bit. As you said, were all good. You fit right in with the rest of us clowns.

Agree with ya on Shuck too. Good guy but it was time to give Tilson, May and Engel some playing time.

QUOTE (steveno89 @ Dec 17, 2016 -> 04:07 PM)

I apologize, steve. Sorry for calling you a jagbag :D I realize it wasn't intended to be a personal attack against me.

Our OF if Melky stays is what - Melky LF/Tilson CF/Avi RF/Liriano 4th with Coats/Engel/May as depth? Yeah...good chance we win 60 games or so unless everybody performs and Giolito/Lopez/Moncada all come up early and contribute big time.

QUOTE (Ro Da Don @ Dec 17, 2016 -> 03:18 PM)
No. I don't give a f*** if anyone cares, to be completely honest. What I do give a f*** about is every time I sign on I see negativity/sarcasm rather than posters contributing anything of substance in threads - instead basically posting "ah who gives a s***, guy blows" or "what a loss". If you don't care, don't post.

#meltdown