The Challenge XXX: Dirty 30 Thread

LittleHurt05

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 11, 2017 -> 06:42 AM)
Her RW season is the only one I've watched in the last decade. She's super sexy.

I don't remember Ashley on the champions side.

Ashley was on Zach's season. They were a team on 1 Challenge and won it the only time she's ever done the Challenge.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Feb 15, 2017 -> 09:43 AM)
Corey and Jenna kind of belong with the winners though in my opinion. I know they haven't won Challenges but they are staples that are way better than some of these other dopes.

For sure. Those are just the people I'm rooting for, not a prediction of any sort.

QUOTE (Rowand44 @ Feb 15, 2017 -> 09:42 AM)
Team Jenna, Kailah and Corey for the 'underdogs'.

Those other newbs who decided to get into an alliance day one are so f***ing stupid. They've now sent the 6 members of the "other" team forward and now they are going to have to fight each other for the last slots. Just stupid as hell.

QUOTE (Brian @ Feb 15, 2017 -> 11:36 AM)
My buddy said, before the season, that Theo will be a good Challenge cast member. :headshake

There's a reason why that dude was "D1" in every sport and didn't make it. He played football at Bishop Mac in Kankakee. He had a full ride to Indiana State as a WR and then transferred to EIU and f***ed it up. That's not exactly D1.

QUOTE (Y2JImmy0 @ Feb 15, 2017 -> 02:29 PM)
There's a reason why that dude was "D1" in every sport and didn't make it. He played football at Bishop Mac in Kankakee. He had a full ride to Indiana State as a WR and then transferred to EIU and f***ed it up. That's not exactly D1.

Exactly, he probably had talent and didnt put in the work. I saw a p**** ass quitter on the show last night

QUOTE (BigHurt3515 @ Mar 1, 2017 -> 10:17 AM)
Not a fan of the team format with each team going to every other elimination. The challenges really don't mean anything

How crazy is the male elimination going to be for the championship males? All four of those dudes are pretty formidable

Not a fan of the team format with each team going to every other elimination. The challenges really don't mean anything

I was confused by this as well. Rooks beat Champs straight up in boys and girls, but yet have to go to an elimination. Pretty pretty lame.

But they also have more people.

At least offer the winners immunity. Instead they have to pick a person, but can easily get picked off themselves.