Buehrle Day

Kyyle23

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chicago White Sox @ Jun 24, 2017 -> 02:32 PM)
I think that's been gone for several seasons now.

I'm at the game right now and I see it.

Edit: nevermind I thought you were talking about the words "the catch".

Edited by OmarComing25

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jun 24, 2017 -> 02:37 PM)
It's become a joke at this point. 86 mph right down the middle. Whoever the scout was that recced this trade should never work in MLB again.

The Shields trade really is/was a major indictment on the Sox pro scouting staff. That's also without getting into Tatis Jr blowing up (on prospect lists at least) immediately after the trade.

QUOTE (maxjusttyped @ Jun 24, 2017 -> 07:43 PM)
The Shields trade really is/was a major indictment on the Sox pro scouting staff. That's also without getting into Tatis Jr blowing up (on prospect lists at least) immediately after the trade.

Hard to imagine anyone could have a worse 2016 season than Hahn did

QUOTE (maxjusttyped @ Jun 24, 2017 -> 01:43 PM)

The media has been very kind to Hahn on this trade. In many MLB cities, he would have been roasted by the Press. Certainly in Denver.

REALLY starting to feel like a rebuilding team now. Not only does the pitching absolutely reek, but the Sox aren't hitting pitchers who they should.

You just get that feeling when they get a golden offensive opportunity that they aren't going to do anything...just like that inning there.

I just hope they start to heat it up when I see my first game of the year against Texas next Saturday.

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jun 24, 2017 -> 09:46 PM)
Someone needs to have a talk with him. It's just constant and it's passed the point of thinking he'll correct it on his own. I get that he thinks it's his forte, but really, a little bit goes a long way.

You listen to his college games and it's so much better. Then the Sox game comes on and it's Benetti Stand-Up Hour