Moncada being called up

Sockin

QUOTE (EvilJester99 @ Jul 30, 2017 -> 03:18 PM)
People always complain when a guy is too much a free swinger and K a lot.. now they complain because he is a patient hitter..

Seriously it's getting ridiculous. People are acting like he's Juan Uribe up there swinging at s*** pitches out of the zone (or even Tim Anderson).

QUOTE (southsider2k5 @ Jul 30, 2017 -> 11:08 AM)
He is taking way too many strikes at this point. So far I am wondering about his pitch recognition, or if he is too hesitant to swing.

You're wondering about the pitch recognition of a guy that's walking at a 13.6% clip? Give me a break.

QUOTE (Dunt @ Jul 31, 2017 -> 04:24 PM)
You're wondering about the pitch recognition of a guy that's walking at a 13.6% clip? Give me a break.

I think Moncada will be fine. He just needs to be a bit more aggressive at the plate and the hits will start to come.

• 1 year later...

There's a lot to like about going through this thread again.

Some of what was posted here was predictive, and some posts were way off. [Both by myself and others.]

"He has nothing left to learn in AAA. He's bored in AAA. He'll play up to his competition in the Bigs. And so on...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Two-Gun Pete said:

There's a lot to like about going through this thread again.

Some of what was posted here was predictive, and some posts were way off. [Both by myself and others.]

"He has nothing left to learn in AAA. He's bored in AAA. He'll play up to his competition in the Bigs. And so on...

There is no real need to troll another Moncada thread.

• Like 1