Chicago White Sox (39-60) vs Cleveland Indians (55-45)

Kyyle23

Jesus, 110.1 mph on Moncada's laser beam off the wall. Kid has a really pretty swing from the left side. It's silly but his hip action reminds me a lot of Cano and his follow through a lot of Griffey. I think eventually he might want to give up switch hitting.

I love how he works counts too. He's got some Eaton in him that way and will always have a high OBP because of it. You can see why his ceiling is through the roof. His floor is probably like a poor man's Kinsler, but his ceiling is certainly Cano. A good defensive 2B that can slash 290/380/500 and add 10 runs on the bases is a 6-8 WAR player. A superstar.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (chitownsportsfan @ Jul 29, 2017 -> 12:56 AM)
Jesus, 110.1 mph on Moncada's laser beam off the wall. Kid has a really pretty swing from the left side. It's silly but his hip action reminds me a lot of Cano and his follow through a lot of Griffey. I think eventually he might want to give up switch hitting.

I love how he works counts too. He's got some Eaton in him that way and will always have a high OBP because of it. You can see why his ceiling is through the roof. His floor is probably like a poor man's Kinsler, but his ceiling is certainly Cano. A good defensive 2B that can slash 290/380/500 and add 10 runs on the bases is a 6-8 WAR player. A superstar.

Now think about how some scouts think Eloy could be a better hitter than him.

Now imagine those two mashing in the lineup together.