Whoo Cubs!

Cy Young Porzio

I just had to comeback to say HA! after all the trash talk i have heard about the cubs and how great the sox were suppose to be, HA HA HA!!! Cubs are in the playoffs and i knew they were the better team. Even Jason began to root for them in the last week. Wow the sox choked on some fat cock letting the twins take the division from 7.5 out at the break. I mean we all figured the royals would fall out but then the sox did just as badly lol. I will admit it feels great to say cubs and division champs int he same sentence for the 1st time in my life and even hearing sportcasters mention them in the WS, but i just had to say i told you so...Sox suck...and there you go!

I just had to comeback to say HA! after all the trash talk i have heard about the cubs and how great the sox were suppose to be, HA HA HA!!! Cubs are in the playoffs and i knew they were the better team. Even Jason began to root for them in the last week. Wow the sox choked on some fat cock letting the twins take the division from 7.5 out at the break. I mean we all figured the royals would fall out but then the sox did just as badly lol. I will admit it feels great to say cubs and division champs int he same sentence for the 1st time in my life and even hearing sportcasters mention them in the WS, but i just had to say i told you so...Sox suck...and there you go!

Is there any difference between not making the playoffs and being swept in the 1st round? Let me know later this week, Im dying to know. :)

Good thing the Cubs had about a month of playing AAA franchises or the fortunes would have been the same for the Cubs as the Sox :bang

Yea there is, its called a division championship. And anyone thinking the braves will beat prior and wood in one shot is a fool.

Right the same Braves team that averaged over 7 runs against the Cubs vaunted pitching staff including a shellacking of Prior. I'll give the Cubs a chance, but the Braves win that series.

Savor that Division Championship in baseball's worst division. That well is gonna dry up. History is on our side.

It's so f***in weird the Sox ended up with just two fewer victories than the Cubs and the Cubs are in the playoffs and we aren't...Guess that's the way the ball bounces.. :rolleyes:

Quit b****ing, they made the playoffs, we didn't, both divisions suck...yes there is a difference between not making the playoffs and making the playoffs, even if you get swept. Don't make Sox fans look like bigger assholes, just pray they lose and then everyone will shut up. It's immature at this point.

Quit b****ing, they made the playoffs, we didn't, both divisions suck...yes there is a difference between not making the playoffs and making the playoffs, even if you get swept. Don't make Sox fans look like bigger assholes, just pray they lose and then everyone will shut up. It's immature at this point.

There is NO difference between being swept in round one and finishing 2nd in central. Also, I am not one to be jealous of the cubs or bash them, but when some moron cubs fan comes here trolling, anything he gets is well deserved. What IS "immature" is going to a sox board, when youre a cub fan and saying I told ya so. If the situation were reversed, the LAST thing on my mind would be the Cubs.

1. it wouldn't be the last thing on ur mind

2. there is a huge difference between being swept and not making the playoffs. if you can't see this, you are an idiot. apparently the cubs were as good as the sox in 2000, i guess.

The sox sucked in 2000. They might as well not made it. That will be the last time you call me a name, and yes the cubs are the last thing on my mind if the sox make the playoffs. Im trying to figure out why you think you know whats on my mind better than i do.........go sober up or whatever you need to do.........

It's a joke. Who cares what this guy says. Am I the only one who has been getting this already from people who I know? After the Cubs clinched the division, I got calls from people in Illinois who wanted to just 'make sure I knew the Cubs were in the playoffs, and oh yeah, the Sox arn't.' I have gotten used to it. I just tell them we ran into trouble, and never played up to our potential. It won't get me anywhere to say 'f*** the Cubs, Sox rule.'

One thing that I do hate is people who only look at every other team's weaknesses, but not there own. Too many Cubs fans only bring up the starting pitching. They won't even say that they have any weaknesses. What right does that give them to call on other teams weaknesses. The Cubs mean s*** to me, and I sure hope they lose. But, no matter what, we are in for a long winter of this.

By the way, 99% of these Cubs fans are all on the bandwagon. When someone tells me 'oh yeah I have been a Cubs fan for sometime, easily all season,' I just ask them to name the 15 or so guys on the team. I could easily do that for probably every major league team, and I am only a true fan of the White Sox. It shuts them up pretty quick.

I'm getting it all over the place.

I just smile and say "Oh really? Great for them!"

Leaves them dumbfounded that you aren't irked that they made it.

That seems to piss them off more since they can't razz me about it.

Really.. I don't care. I just have no interest in baseball unless the Sox are playing. Even with SF in it.. I gave my congrats to the guys and if they make it to the WS, I'll go. But I'm not making plans to go out and watch the games. Nor will I watch them on TV. The next baseball game I watch - unless something gets interesting - will be the WS.

1. it wouldn't be the last thing on ur mind

2. there is a huge difference between being swept and not making the playoffs. if you can't see this, you are an idiot. apparently the cubs were as good as the sox in 2000, i guess.

The sox sucked in 2000. They might as well not made it. That will be the last time you call me a name, and yes the cubs are the last thing on my mind if the sox make the playoffs. Im trying to figure out why you think you know whats on my mind better than i do.........go sober up or whatever you need to do.........

The Sox sucked in 2000? There's a new one

Obviously the cubs aren't the last thing on your mind considering you've been talking about them this whole tread. Interesting, huh? If you didn't care you wouldn't even post about it would you

Bottom line is they made the playoffs, we didn't, they can talk all they want right now. And yes you are an idiot if you think there is no difference between making the playoffs and not making the playoffs.

Sox fans should just keep their mouth shut at this point and just hope the Cubs lose. I like how you already think they are going to get swept...so if they win a game then you'll finally shut up?

Go sober up? How about you go wise up. It's a lost cause trying to argue sox/cubs at this point, give it up already. I'd love to see your reaction if the sox made it and the cubs didn't and the cubs fans b****ed....we'd all laugh our asses off now wouldn't we.