Yahoo.com Poll

Gene Honda Civic

I was gonna post about this....and then slacked off.

Me, I have to see what they do this offseason. Seems that KW likes to add a few pieces every year, big and small, and has basically come out and said that he's gonna do it again. If they don't add speed....forget about it.....they have no chance.

What a stupid poll. I ain't gonna vote until I see what the Sox do, but if the payroll is at 55 mill and KW doesn't unload some of our big salary guys then this team is doomed.

I don't really think KW can put together a winning team next year at 55 mill cause I don't see him overhauling the offense, which is what it would take to do something like that. I WISH HE WOULD.

Without any major roster moves from any team the division would stack up as

Twinkies ~ On the decline with age

Sox ~ holding or slight improvement

Royals ~ another step forward

Cleveland ~ not a factor

Tigers ~ only 100 loses

Based on this I think we would make the playoffs. We were right there with 2 weeks to go. Better season from Colon and Mark, only a slight drop from Estaban and the emergence of a 5th starter has us over the top.

:headbang

Without any major roster moves from any team the division would stack up as

Twinkies ~ On the decline with age

Sox ~ holding or slight improvement

Royals ~ another step forward

Cleveland ~ not a factor

Tigers ~ only 100 loses

Based on this I think we would make the playoffs. We were right there with 2 weeks to go. Better season from Colon and Mark, only a slight drop from Estaban and the emergence of a 5th starter has us over the top.

:headbang

It sounds like the Twins are going to lose some players due to salary concerns. They might not be able to afford guys like Guzman, Guardado, and Hawkins.

Cleveland ~ not a factor

I think Cleveland is going to be a factor in the AL Central sooner than alot of people think.

I think they may be a factor in the AL Central next year. A couple signings, and they are f***ing good again. Their bullpen is about as lights out as it gets, their rotation is young, but solid, they have a manager with a clue....the only thing they need is more offense then they got last year.....wouldn't take much to add to that.

They will be a dangerous team next year....and could possibly win 75-80 games.....and maybe even more then that too.

Cleveland ~ not a factor

I think Cleveland is going to be a factor in the AL Central sooner than alot of people think.

Yeah don't count out Cleveland next year. They could seriously make a big jump like da Royals did this year. All they need is 1 more quality starter and some guys who can produce in da batters box. I'd luv to have all their prospects that they've got. Phillips needs to learn how to hit though, but they got some great young arms they can build around in da future. I think they'll suprise a lot of ppl next year.