2017-2018 MLB player movement rumors and reports

southsider2k5

1. Rhett Bollinger‏Verified account @RhettBollinger 3h3 hours ago The surgery for Miguel Sano is expected to insert a titanium rod into his left leg. Recovery is 6-8 weeks, GM Thad Levine said in early Oct

https://twitter.com/RhettBollinger/status/926152525429932032 Miguel Sano will undergo surgery on Nov. 13 in New York. He suffered a stress reaction to his left shin that never fully healed

• Replies 911
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (BlackSox13 @ Nov 3, 2017 -> 09:59 PM)
https://www.mlbtraderumors.com/2017/11/masa...f-contract.html

I think it's a smart move by Tanaka sticking with his team that made it to the ALCS. Wonder if the Yanks use Tanaka to try and lure Darvish to NY?

I also think it's a smart move by Tanaka because he never would have gotten $67 million over the next 3 seasons anywhere else either.

QUOTE (witesoxfan @ Nov 5, 2017 -> 08:28 PM)
I also think it's a smart move by Tanaka because he never would have gotten $67 million over the next 3 seasons anywhere else either.

Perhaps but I'm not so sure with the way teams throw money at FA starting pitchers. Look what Samardzija got coming off his worst season which was 5/90.

This takes me back to the guy who like 15 years ago had the crazy irrational hatred of Bartolo... and here he is STILL around MLB.

Mark FeinsandVerified account @Feinsand Bartolo Colon may be 44 years old, but he’s not done yet. According to a source, Colon plans to pitch again in 2018. 0 replies 1 retweet 4 likes