US Potentially Moving Embassy To Jerusalem

Soxbadger

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Big Hurtin @ Dec 8, 2017 -> 04:52 PM)
Israel launcher airstrikes on Gaza

https://www.google.com/amp/www.independent....0311.html%3famp

Hmm, where’s my “It’s happening” gif :unsure:

Israel launching airstrikes on Gaza and killing a bunch of civilians in the process isn't exactly unusual. I found a half dozen since 2014 on the first page of a Google News search and then gave up. This is just one of the things Israel does, they occasionally bomb a half dozen civilians to destroy a tunnel and get the couple guys digging it, or to hit a rocket launch site, or whatever. It's like a US mass shooting killing 20+ people, it happens often enough it's not a huge deal.

QUOTE (raBBit @ Dec 8, 2017 -> 09:28 AM)
I have never brought up the Rothschild family. Feel free to provide the evidence though. Something tells me you never will.

If you think questioning Israel's place in American foreign policy is anti-Semitic then you're intellectually challenged. You're just trying to shut down discussion. No one gave me any problems when I questioned Saudi Arabia's place in American politics. Apparently the Saudi's aren't protecting their influence with useful shills as well as the Jews are.

Rabbit,

I could not find the post, so I may have been mistaken and been thinking of this thread http://www.soxtalk.com/forums/index.php?sh...103155&st=0. I thought there was something else, but since I cant support it, I am willing to say that my recollection was faulty.

That being said, questioning America's policy towards Israel alone isnt anti-Semitic. Questioning Israel isnt anti-Semitic.

Using arguments that cant be proven and that allude to past anti-Semetic theories could be interpreted as anti-Semitic. Which is why a variety of critics called it as such.

In comparison, Balta commenting on actual events is not anti-Semitic. He is in no way alluding to shadow cabals etc.