Guaranteed Rate Field extending Netting to end of dugout

bmags

QUOTE (Buehrle>Wood @ Jan 26, 2018 -> 08:13 PM)
That it's in the way of my view of my season tickets and they decided to tell us well after we had to renew.

Unless you're sitting in the first 4-5 rows (and this isn't a personal attack or anything, you very well might have those seats), you'd have to try pretty hard to even notice it.

It is for the best. I have flip flopped on this. It is too dangerous now. Even if you are paying full attention to the game , you could be in a tough spot. These days people pay far less attention. Looking at their phone, taking pictures....not only at games but everywhere. Maybe someday someone will come up with some netting you can barely tell is there when you look through it.

But the time has come.

QUOTE (Dick Allen @ Jan 27, 2018 -> 06:22 AM)
It is for the best. I have flip flopped on this. It is too dangerous now. Even if you are paying full attention to the game , you could be in a tough spot. These days people pay far less attention. Looking at their phone, taking pictures....not only at games but everywhere. Maybe someday someone will come up with some netting you can barely tell is there when you look through it.

But the time has come.

I agree and support the change, but the netting is definitely a little annoying. I used to love sitting a few rows back behind the dugouts and those seats won’t ever be the same with the netting IMO. Not sure what I’d consider the best seats in the stadium now.