April 7th Game Thread: White Sox vs. Tigers

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 7, 2018 -> 02:16 PM)
Giolito, Abreu and Castillo look like they're in slow motion

Catching sucks in the cold. Your legs feel heavy and you really feel that ball hitting your hand.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Apr 7, 2018 -> 03:21 PM)
I think that's just his demeanor.the Jay Cutler syndrome. Personally I feel he's been real solid so far, offensively and defensively

Just made a close play there at 2nd. Let's see if the review

QUOTE (TheTruth05 @ Apr 7, 2018 -> 02:21 PM)
I think that's just his demeanor.the Jay Cutler syndrome. Personally I feel he's been real solid so far, offensively and defensively

Hopefully he fairs better than Jay at keeping the ball away from the opposing team.

(eh... crappy joke. I tried)

Edited by Richie

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 7, 2018 -> 12:32 PM)
What an ugly swing. He's just not a major leaguer

Yep. And I get that wins are unimportant this season and that we want to see the kids development, but Engel has had enough time. Cordell deserves a full season to see what he’s made of. The longer we wait with a guy who clearly isn’t a MLBer, the less viewing time we have with the guy who might be.

QUOTE (StrykerSox @ Apr 7, 2018 -> 07:36 PM)
Yep. And I get that wins are unimportant this season and that we want to see the kids development, but Engel has had enough time. Cordell deserves a full season to see what he’s made of. The longer we wait with a guy who clearly isn’t a MLBer, the less viewing time we have with the guy who might be.

Leury actually deserves a full season as he showed more potential last year than Engel could dream of

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 7, 2018 -> 02:37 PM)
Leury actually deserves a full season as he showed more potential last year than Engel could dream of

I think his occasional lack of baseball I.Q/carelessness sits wrong with Ricky, but his ceiling blows Engel out the water. Let him play

QUOTE (fathom @ Apr 7, 2018 -> 12:37 PM)

I wish there was a way to bump Yolmer out so we can slide both Cordell and Leury in. I’ve never been a Yolmer fan.