Are you gay?

Wise Master Buehrle

You probably should read this article and enlighten yourself Roman.  I posted it earlier but I will do it again. 

LINK

People are not born gay. It is a conscience decision made usually by mature adults. I wont beat up and make fun of a retard. Why? Because the poor guy has no choice. He got screwed and I feel sorry for him. I will beat up and make fun of a gay person tho. Why? Because he decided to be gay..

roman :rolleyes: .... youd beat up someone because of what they chose to do??? wtf... do we beat you up because you chose to be a goof????? :huh: ..just because someone chose to be one way or another doesnt give you grounds for beatin them up.....what if a bunch of gay guys or gals got together and beat your ass because your straight... come on now....you dont beat up on people because they chose to be a way.. you kick their asses if they kick yours or harm you in one way or another.. and someone being gay certianly isnt harming you any......geez us.......

A ton of people at my school would do the same. I am just one of the majority...

Majority isn't always right. I mean if you believe that way..then fine..but don't do something cause everyone else does.

As I have said, I dont hate them for the same reasons the majority does...

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

He wasn't calling you gay.....I think more or less he is implying you are worried that another guy being attracted to you, may make others believe you are gay.

Bottomline is....the only thing that matters is what you think of yourself.  No one should ever forget that.

That is exactly what I was saying.

You're not very confident in your sexuality are you Roman.

It seems this idea of people who dont like gays happen to be "insecure" over their sexuality. More like a phrase the politically correct crowd invented as a comeback to people who say its wrong. Sometimes it comes to a point where I cant turn a god damn corner without hearing news about "queer eye for the straight guy" or seeing gays at UIC holding rallies for people to accept them.

For me, it starts crossing the line when every f***ing gay person in this world isnt happy until every accepts who they are. To me its like the annoying little kid jumping around trying to get attention.

When any of you have kids, what are you going to do when you son/daugher comes home and asks what it is to be gay. Are you going to say "Its ok to be gay.....I'LL LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT....." or something along the lines of telling the being gay is something very wrong.

I am straight. If I ever catch a gay guy staring at me Ill beat his head in... :angry:

Im not insecure. Just the knowledge that another guy may want to stick his dick in me is disgusting. Id feel weak if I were gay. Gayness is for weak men who arent really men...

They are women in mens bodies. That whole idea is disturbing. I will never talk to, or consider talking to, a gay in person...

dude, if they're women in men's bodies, you should be all over them... after all you're straight... and you're sayin they're women.... damn!

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure you have talked to a gay person. They just weren't wearing their gay badge that day.

I am straight. If I ever catch a gay guy staring at me Ill beat his head in... :angry:

Im not insecure. Just the knowledge that another guy may want to stick his dick in me is disgusting. Id feel weak if I were gay. Gayness is for weak men who arent really men...

*****stares*****

lets go then.

on another note, i never knew bea arthur was THAT stacked!!!!

dude, if they're women in men's bodies, you should be all over them... after all you're straight... and you're sayin they're women.... damn!

Oh yeah, I'm pretty sure you have talked to a gay person. They just weren't wearing their gay badge that day.

ROFL

It seems this idea of people who dont like gays happen to be "insecure" over their sexuality.  More like a phrase the politically correct crowd invented as a comeback to people who say its wrong.  Sometimes it comes to a point where I cant turn a god damn corner without hearing news about "queer eye for the straight guy" or seeing gays at UIC holding rallies for people to accept them.

For me, it starts crossing the line when every f***ing gay person in this world isnt happy until every accepts who they are.  To me its like the annoying little kid jumping around trying to get attention.

When any of you have kids, what are you going to do when you son/daugher comes home and asks what it is to be gay.  Are you going to say "Its ok to be gay.....I'LL LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT....." or something along the lines of telling the being gay is something very wrong.

I agree. Just because ya hate gays doesnt mean youre insecure. Like me, you simply see something as disgusting which it truly is.

And lemme say this. Lets say I had two kids, boys. One was caught going to a nude straight bar. Id pat him on the back and congratulate him. The other went to a G-rated gay bar. Id make the motherf***er do pushups till he couldnt even get up and Id never look at him the same again...

It seems this idea of people who dont like gays happen to be "insecure" over their sexuality.  More like a phrase the politically correct crowd invented as a comeback to people who say its wrong.  Sometimes it comes to a point where I cant turn a god damn corner without hearing news about "queer eye for the straight guy" or seeing gays at UIC holding rallies for people to accept them.

For me, it starts crossing the line when every f***ing gay person in this world isnt happy until every accepts who they are.  To me its like the annoying little kid jumping around trying to get attention.

When any of you have kids, what are you going to do when you son/daugher comes home and asks what it is to be gay.  Are you going to say "Its ok to be gay.....I'LL LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT....." or something along the lines of telling the being gay is something very wrong.

The reason I stated that is because Roman seems to be scared of gay guys looking at him. If thats the case then yes he is insecure. Roman I'm not saying you are gay or questioning your sexuality its just not something you should be concerned with. Not every gay guy wants to stick his dick in your ass. In fact the vast majority probably don't.

Too bad they dont have the womens bodies...

I agree. Just because ya hate gays doesnt mean youre insecure. Like me, you simply see something as disgusting which it truly is.

And lemme say this. Lets say I had two kids, boys. One was caught going to a nude straight bar. Id pat him on the back and congratulate him. The other went to a G-rated gay bar. Id make the motherf***er do pushups till he couldnt even get up and Id never look at him the same again...

I'm not saying it means your insecure...I know in my case I was. Everyone is different and like I say...your entitled to your opinion.

You don't have to like gays, but I don't think you should kick the crap out of them for looking at you.

Guest hotsoxchick1

*****stares*****

lets go then.

on another note, i never knew bea arthur was THAT stacked!!!!

now you did it.. crossed the line here pal ... that bea pic is just .......yikes...... :o :nono :nono :nono :nono :nono

Guest hotsoxchick1

youve never been to la cauge de faux then.. or how ever you spell it.....

That last comment of mine, about womens bodies, reminds me of a Just Shoot Me episode. David Spade, dont remember his character name, invites an old HS friend into town. The friend shows up and its a really hot chick. The friend had gotten a sex change and Spade spent the whole time wanting to f*** her. That was a good one... :headbang

Guest hotsoxchick1
I mean, I don't even really like asses. Now manboobs on the other hand....

That would explain the Bea Arthur thing I think.

eddie there does have some mighty fine man boobs thats for sure..... ;)

la cage aux folles.

Oh God, I just realized I committed the ultimate sin here. I like boys AND I'm FRENCH!

Here's a question Plosion

Since they are women or think they are women, wouldn't that have to do with them being born that way, or at least maybe?

I can't tell you since I don't know the thought process of becoming gay. I just can't see someone waking up one day and saying oh I don't like women anymore I like men.

If that were the case anyone could go gay (even you). My personal opinion is it has to be something more.

Maybe if you ask them you could learn why they are. If in fact the people you know that are gay are gay because they wanted to rebell...well then you don't have to like them if you don't want to, as a matter of fact you can hate them since your entitled to do what you want.

I just don't think of Violence as an answer (As I write this....3 run homer for the Red Sox, Manny finally comes through).

I'd really like this to stop...I've seen personal attacks, but attacks on gay ppl just is not right. I mean come on, its peoples way of life. Its hard for them, and many of them like CWSOX are great people. There is nothing wrong with them and they are not inferior. They do not RAPE others, if they did, that would be wrong. Closets? Please, leave this alone. Jason, lock this thread man, I'm serious, or this will get even worse than it already is.

Guest hotsoxchick1

la cage aux folles.

Oh God, I just realized I committed the ultimate sin here. I like boys AND I'm FRENCH!

thanks for the spelling...im lmao at the french thing......omg lmao........you are a funny guy......thanks i needed that...... :lol: