Are you gay?

Wise Master Buehrle

Hypocrite alert...

Ding, ding, ding... BMR.. where are you..???

When is Roman not a hypocrite.

Oops.. my bad.

BTW.. Flash... did I miss the "I'm sorry"... :ph34r:

Damn women :lol:.....I wouldnt apologize if you were infront of me (unless.....) and I sure wont apologize now. Dont want to show weakness in the eyes of my fellow sox talk members who look to me for leadership.

I may give you the benefit of the doubt.... EVEN THOUGH i have yet to find the proof that suggests you didnt edit the post. Unless cw made a remark earlier, I missed it.

Both CW and Jason did... :rolleyes:

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn women  :lol:.....I wouldnt apologize if you were infront of me (unless.....) and I sure wont apologize now. Dont want to show weakness in the eyes of my fellow sox talk  members who look to me for leadership.

Now this is the funniest thing in the thread. admiting you are wrong is a sign of weakness? And so we are supposed think that is a leadership quality? OMG, is that pathetic! And I would LOVE to hear from anyone who looks to this guy for "leadership"

Now this is the funniest thing in the thread.  admiting you are wrong is a sign of weakness?

Yep.. heaven for bid you apologize because you were.. gasp.. wrong! :huh:

Not to mention.. he kinda called me a liar... :rolleyes:

Damn women  :lol:.....I wouldnt apologize if you were infront of me (unless.....) and I sure wont apologize now. Dont want to show weakness in the eyes of my fellow sox talk  members who look to me for leadership.

Now this is the funniest thing in the thread. admiting you are wrong is a sign of weakness? And so we are supposed think that is a leadership quality? OMG, is that pathetic! And I would LOVE to hear from anyone who looks to this guy for "leadership"

Are you a rock? If anythings not put into green font does it somehow blow over your head as sarcasm. Jesus, I was joking around.....obviously nobody looks to me for leadership. Would this of been better for you. Dont want to show weakness in the eyes of my fellow sox talk members who look to me for leadership.

I try to lighten up then some idiot like you makes another dumb ass comment towards me. See, once again people go out of their way to be assholes when they simply could of said something less insulting.

And Steff, have you ever apologized for anything you ever said to Roman during the last couple months. In your mind its right if he attacks you first right.......but I during the thread he made no reference to you in any kind. If he believes being gay is wrong.......or whites started slavery then so be it. Because people dont share your correct views doesnt mean you call them out.

"...at no point in your rambling, incoherent response, did you even come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."

A BMR/Clujer/Roman haiku:

Unable to grasp

The complex nature of life

Frustrated children

And Steff, have you ever apologized for anything you ever said to Roman during the last couple months.  In your mind its right if he attacks you first right.......but I during the thread he made no reference to you in any kind.  If he believes being gay is wrong.......or whites started slavery then so be it.  Because people dont share your correct views doesnt mean you call them out.

Yes. Ask him about the PM I sent to him.

And I did not jump on him for ANYTHING relating to gays. :nono I jumped on him for being wrong about the "ehite man" starting all the trouble.

Not that it matters since the "apology" is relating to your response and not his.

"...at no point in your rambling, incoherent response, did you even come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.  I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."

Unable to grasp

Frustrated children

Post. Of. The. Year.

Yes. Ask him about the PM I sent to him.

And I did not jump on him for ANYTHING relating to gays.  :nono I jumped on him for being wrong about the "ehite man" starting all the trouble.

Not that it matters since the "apology" is relating to your response and not his.

I wont doubt your PM story Steff. Its getting ridiculous (on my part) to argue over a few words that I thought you said.

The whole reason I started again with you Steff is that when you called me ignorant in your post I immediately replied to it. After coming back to the thread to see your reply it seemed to me as if you edited your original post to be less insulting towards me. Obviously it was imagination because two moderators proved me wrong.

No big deal. I even posted a somewhat demeaning post trying to be light hearted; basically saying that I was sorry. I wasnt trying to act like tough s*** or anything, just didnt feel I needed to make an apology for believing something I thought happened.

The whole reason I started again with you Steff is that when you called me ignorant in your post I immediately replied to it.  After coming back to the thread to see your reply it seemed to me as if you edited your original post to be less insulting towards me.  Obviously it was imagination because two moderators proved me wrong.

No big deal.  I even posted a somewhat demeaning post trying to be light hearted; basically saying that I was sorry.  I wasnt trying to act like tough s*** or anything, just didnt feel I needed to make an apology for believing something I thought happened.

And you were wrong... :chair

But no big deal. It's crystal without your sorry.

I think it has more to do with the fact that he says he hates gay people. And me being half gay... and half French... I feel forced to stand up for myself (being gay) and being a dick about it (being French)....

But Roman shouldn't have to worry. I wouldn't f*** him with Bea Arthur's dick.

AHHHHH, a Jeff Ross quote - EXCELLENT!!!!

and Wino, the "half gay" part I can live with, but the "half French" part makes me want to BEAT YOU UP!!! Cuz I think that French people CHOOSE to be French and therefore are just BEGGING to be hit a whole bunch of times!!!

:lolhitting

"...at no point in your rambling, incoherent response, did you even come close to anything that could be considered a rational thought.  I award you no points, and may god have mercy on your soul."

Unable to grasp

Frustrated children

Yes. I am a frustrated child because I do not think its natural for a man to f*** a man, YEAH thats it LMFAO!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Your post is borderline psychotic, bro. :ph34r:

Unable to grasp

Frustrated children

Yes. I am a frustrated child because I do not think its natural for a man to f*** a man, YEAH thats it LMFAO!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Your post is borderline psychotic, bro. :ph34r:

Psychotic? No, I have a firm grasp on reality. And, the reality is, you don't have any more insight as to what is true human nature as does a rock. Nobody does, but it is your attempt to argue otherwise that makes you an ignorant, arrogant blowhard. Claim procreation(therefore, heterosexual activity) is natural and homosexuality isn't? What's your source? How about wearing clothes? Do you bathe daily? Shave? Drive a f***ing car? Eat with utensils? Are any of these "natural?" Do you deem all these activities "wrong?" Your logic is flawed, your opinion obsolete, and your statements, inhumane.

Unable to grasp

Frustrated children

Psychotic? No, I have a firm grasp on reality. And, the reality is, you don't have any more insight as to what is true human nature as does a rock. Nobody does, but it is your attempt to argue otherwise that makes you an ignorant, arrogant blowhard. Claim procreation(therefore, heterosexual activity) is natural and homosexuality isn't? What's your source? How about wearing clothes? Do you bathe daily? Shave? Drive a f***ing car? Eat with utensils? Are any of these "natural?" Do you deem all these activities "wrong?" Your logic is flawed, your opinion obsolete, and your statements, inhumane.

Hmmm lets seee ummmmmmmmmm my source is ummmmmm NATURE? This last post of yours only proves you need serious help. Get it bro. Please.

Unable to grasp

Frustrated children

Hmmm lets seee ummmmmmmmmm my source is ummmmmm NATURE? This last post of yours only proves you need serious help. Get it bro. Please.

Thank you, you just proved my point.

And you don't even see it. That's the best part.

Unable to grasp

Frustrated children

Thank you, you just proved my point.

And you don't even see it. That's the best part.

:rolleyes: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Today, my English teacher was trying to tell us that just because no one else in the class answers questions, that doesnt mean the smart ones should be scared too. Well his point was to ignore peer pressure. Im bringing this up to point out peer pressure against gays. Id like to accept gays, I really would. But I cant! As Ive mentioned 100 times I find it disgusting. To me, a gay guy is like puke on the floor. Not gonna hurt me, but really disgusting. When a gay guy walks into the room I instantly get a feeling to puke. Its a natural feeling. And living abroad for three years didnt help this hatred anymore. People made fun of me because I am American and there were so many gay people in America. They claimed 1/3 were gay, which is BS, but still a good 5% or so are. It doesnt matter if they were right it or wrong (even teachers did it btw). It still hurts when people make fun of you because many people in your country adhere to a certain belief. Whether that belief is men should f*** or men, or Christ died for humanity or whatever. I never hated gays before living abroad. I didnt have anything against them. But then I get joked because there are many gay Americans. That really sucks...

Today, my English teacher was trying to tell us that just because no one else in the class answers questions, that doesnt mean the smart ones should be scared too. Well his point was to ignore peer pressure. Im bringing this up to point out peer pressure against gays. Id like to accept gays, I really would. But I cant! As Ive mentioned 100 times I find it disgusting. To me, a gay guy is like puke on the floor. Not gonna hurt me, but really disgusting. When a gay guy walks into the room I instantly get a feeling to puke. Its a natural feeling. And living abroad for three years didnt help this hatred anymore. People made fun of me because I am American and there were so many gay people in America. They claimed 1/3 were gay, which is BS, but still a good 5% or so are. It doesnt matter if they were right it or wrong (even teachers did it btw). It still hurts when people make fun of you because many people in your country adhere to a certain belief. Whether that belief is men should f*** or men, or Christ died for humanity or whatever. I never hated gays before living abroad. I didnt have anything against them. But then I get joked because there are many gay Americans. That really sucks...

So let me get this straight, you are so thin skinned that because people made fun of you, you are taking it out on all gays? :bang

Roman, you can have beliefs without hating or beating people.

Hate to tall ya Roman.. but a lot more than 5% are gay.

And even more have had a homosexual experience.