Are you gay?

Wise Master Buehrle

Hate to tall ya Roman.. but a lot more than 5% are gay.

And even more have had a homosexual experience.

Well thank you for responding in a civilized manner steff. And I was gonna put the number at more but I wasnt really sure and I didnt want to be looked at as a paranoid freak...

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well thank you for responding in a civilized manner steff. And I was gonna put the number at more but I wasnt really sure and I didnt want to be looked at as a paranoid freak...

You're welcome. You're still a :dips*** though :D

Ive probably taken more crap for the existence of gays than any gay person on this board... :angry:

So why take it out on gays instead of oh, I don't know, maybe the people making fun of you? We pick on you for Frank Thomas, does that mean you are going to start hating him too?

You're welcome. You're still a :dips*** though :D

So are you... :dips*** :lol:

So why take it out on gays instead of oh, I don't know, maybe the people making fun of you?  We pick on you for Frank Thomas, does that mean you are going to start hating him too?

Its the combination of the crap they gave me and the fact that I find it disgusting. I think Franks a great player and I will support him forever...

So why take it out on gays instead of oh, I don't know, maybe the people making fun of you?  We pick on you for Frank Thomas, does that mean you are going to start hating him too?

Maybe I shoulda done that. But a lot of them were my friends most of the time and its too late now. I took it out on them once or twice, but I still thought gays deserved the same crap I got...

I dont hate them because theyre different. Get that thru your thick f***in' skull. I hate them because the whole idea is disgusting...

Hmmm... it's disgusting to YOU, right?

So, they are different in their thinking, right?

And you don't like it, right? Cause it's not how you think, right? But different, right?

Are you that stupid Roman?

Today, my English teacher was trying to tell us that just because no one else in the class answers questions, that doesnt mean the smart ones should be scared too. Well his point was to ignore peer pressure. Im bringing this up to point out peer pressure against gays. Id like to accept gays, I really would. But I cant! As Ive mentioned 100 times I find it disgusting. To me, a gay guy is like puke on the floor. Not gonna hurt me, but really disgusting. When a gay guy walks into the room I instantly get a feeling to puke. Its a natural feeling. And living abroad for three years didnt help this hatred anymore. People made fun of me because I am American and there were so many gay people in America. They claimed 1/3 were gay, which is BS, but still a good 5% or so are. It doesnt matter if they were right it or wrong (even teachers did it btw). It still hurts when people make fun of you because many people in your country adhere to a certain belief. Whether that belief is men should f*** or men, or Christ died for humanity or whatever. I never hated gays before living abroad. I didnt have anything against them. But then I get joked because there are many gay Americans. That really sucks...

LOL, you are a tool. You are the ultimate b**** of peer pressure. I think homosexuality is very gross, but that doesn't mean I hate gay people or anything. I think throwing up is gross, that doesn't mean I don't like people if I see them throw up. If you can't accept people you are just a b**** of the system and you can't think for yourself. You maybe straight, but peer pressure has its foot WAY up your ass. :lol:

Homophobes gave me crap because I represented what they thought of as a nation of gay people...

Wait a minute, there's a gay nation? Wait a minute... let me guess.... is it Idaho? Cause I've always been suspicious of that state... I thought it was just some native american language for "NO State Here".

Seriously dude, you've taken a lot of s*** on this board and rightfully so. Because you're a dick. However, being the only openly gay guy on the board that I know of - I've sat through someone - you - saying they'd beat me up if they saw me because of what I am. I've had someone else say that the love I feel is unnatural and all sorts of other nasty little barbs... but it wasn't bashing according to him :rolleyes: and ive had another asshole on this board refer to gay people as fudgepacker and i see the word f***** here used more times than I can count. I've had a part of my life referred to as a "nation," and seen lots of terribly homophobic remarks. But I don't f***ing whine about it. It comes with the territory - so grow a goddamn skin. If you're gonna be a dick, you gotta accept the consequences.

In real life, I so have to go back in the closet in my new job because its a small town that has an openly racist history. I'm facing the very real possibility that I will be very alone in a rural part of the country because of assholes like you, who actually do have a bite to go with their bark, and just might kick the s*** out of me within an inch of my life because I happen to like boys AND girls. I can't come out to half of my family because they'd disown me. I can't be honest about myself to a lot of people I'd like to be honest about, because of s***ty attitudes like yours and assholes like you. So don't play the goddamn martyr card here. That card is taken. And since I won't use it, you have no right either.

Hey, wow that was kind of serious. Sorry to disappoint ;)

Wait a minute, there's a gay nation? Wait a minute... let me guess.... is it Idaho? Cause I've always been suspicious of that state... I thought it was just some native american language for "NO State Here".

Seriously dude, you've taken a lot of s*** on this board and rightfully so. Because you're a dick. However, being the only openly gay guy on the board that I know of - I've sat through someone - you - saying they'd beat me up if they saw me because of what I am. I've had someone else say that the love I feel is unnatural and all sorts of other nasty little barbs... but it wasn't bashing according to him :rolleyes: and ive had another asshole on this board refer to gay people as fudgepacker and i see the word f***** here used more times than I can count. I've had a part of my life referred to as a "nation," and seen lots of terribly homophobic remarks. But I don't f***ing whine about it. It comes with the territory - so grow a goddamn skin. If you're gonna be a dick, you gotta accept the consequences.

In real life, I so have to go back in the closet in my new job because its a small town that has an openly racist history. I'm facing the very real possibility that I will be very alone in a rural part of the country because of assholes like you, who actually do have a bite to go with their bark, and just might kick the s*** out of me within an inch of my life because I happen to like boys AND girls. I can't come out to half of my family because they'd disown me. I can't be honest about myself to a lot of people I'd like to be honest about, because of s***ty attitudes like yours and assholes like you. So don't play the goddamn martyr card here. That card is taken. And since I won't use it, you have no right either.

Hey, wow that was kind of serious. Sorry to disappoint  ;)

Well I feel like s***, and I haven't even said anything homophobic.

Hey, wow that was kind of serious. Sorry to disappoint  ;)

Well I feel like s***, and I haven't even said anything homophobic.

Sorry, its the catholic in me. I can guilt trip with the best of em.

LOL, you are a tool.  You are the ultimate b**** of peer pressure.  I think homosexuality is very gross, but that doesn't mean I hate gay people or anything.  I think throwing up is gross, that doesn't mean I don't like people if I see them throw up.  If you can't accept people you are just a b**** of the system and you can't think for yourself.  You maybe straight, but peer pressure has its foot WAY up your ass. :lol:

Maybe we just just call Roman "Craftsman" now? :lol: