Lindor may get traded

BackDoorBreach

Damn, I know there was rumors earlier, but I can't believe it would actually happen. Not sure of a precedent for such a young amazing player to be traded? Maybe a Chris Sale was the last one? Machado doesn't count since he was in half a season. 

4 minutes ago, South Sider said:

They should be able to get some good young prospects for him, but I don't think it will touch the Chris Sale package. 

In the meantime, this is addition by subtraction for the Sox. Takes a heck of a player (hopefully) out of our division. 

I think it makes Cleveland completely incapable of being any good. 

• Like 1

Just now, mqr said:

I think it makes Cleveland completely incapable of being any good. 

Their lineup is already pretty bleh.  It would depend what the return is, close to ready MLB talent/advanced higher end prospects they still wouldn't suck.  That rotation is great.

I would think Kluber would be traded too if they are getting rid of Lindor.  Kluber was dangled for a bit last off season but his injuries this year hurt is value.

34 minutes ago, Perfect Vision said:

That's fine, Lux will be a good player in the future.... I don't know why, but I don't think Dustin May will turn out to be the best thing since sliced bread.  Almost reminds me of Rich Hill, but that's just me.... might get slammed for saying that, but jmo.