Guys

The Beast

Do you think Roman should have been banned?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think Roman should have been banned?

• Yes
    • No

it is why I left MLB too

please stay

it will calm down, it is just Mars is close to earth and the cubs are in the playoffs and Destiny's Child will probably never reunite

please if you stay I'll vote for a republican in the next election

there is no greater asking I can do than that...  :lol:

Vote Republican!! Next you'll be putting on a pin stripe suit to go to the Cubs game . . .

:D :chair

please if you stay I'll vote for a republican in the next election

there is no greater asking I can do than that...  :lol:

I don't believe that for a second. :bang

Except that you know by voting for a Dem, you're just throwing your vote away! :P

There's two sides to every story.

That's all I will say.

End of discussion on my part in this thread.

Yes, there is. And you got one of them, and took it as gospel. The irony.... :rolleyes:

I never said I had anything against anyone or took one side of the story as being the truth.

All I said is that based on what I knew, I don't feel Roman should have been banned.

I happen to like the kid. I don't dislike anyone on this board. I may disagree with people, but I don't want to see anyone get banned or argue over nonsense.

Now that I've cleared that up, carry on.

:cheers :cheers :cheers

Seriously...this is a message board.

Don't get all pissed off and huffy about things. The board is supposed to be fun. And what the point of a post like this is, I'll never freaking know.

The only thing I know is I'm sick and tired of all this bulls***/soap opera crap. Whats the freaking point of this if all its going to constantly turn into are wars and crap like that.

THis is a place to debate, laugh, poke fun at times, but why all the hating.

Seriously...this is a message board.

Don't get all pissed off and huffy about things.  The board is supposed to be fun.  And what the point of a post like this is, I'll never freaking know. 

The only thing I know is I'm sick and tired of all this bulls***/soap opera crap.  Whats the freaking point of this if all its going to constantly turn into are wars and crap like that.

Jas, I think you just answered your own question. For some people the whole point is to fling crap and start wars...

The only thing I know is I'm sick and tired of all this bulls***/soap opera crap.  Whats the freaking point of this if all its going to constantly turn into are wars and crap like that.

Amen. Amen. Amen!

Amen. Amen. Amen!

carefull. Someone is going to complain you're bringing religion into it ;)

WsC what is the point of this thread? Is it any of your bussiness anyway? Roman wasn't banned because of anything he did to you. stop trying to stick your f***ing nose in bussiness that doesn't pertain to you.

Oh calm down.. and stop shaking that ass at me! :finger

Can't we all go back to the good old days of all yelling at Apu?  Things were so much simpler then.  In all seriousness, some people need timeouts, there are nerves that are way to frayed and sensative.  I don't know what particular people's problems are, but there are so many vendettas and hatred right now that it is rediculous.  Relax.  A message board isn't supposed to be all about hate and venom.

Hey, I still yell at APU.

:lolhitting

Aunt Bea...Mmmmm

One of my all time favorite song parodies is Aunt Bea sung to Windy

Who's walking down the streets of Mayberry

Smiling at everybody she sees?

Who's taking care of Andy and Opie?

Everyone knows it's Aunt Bea

Bea Bea Bea

And Aunt Bea's got real big thighs

Her aprons are all king size

she gives my blue jeans a rise

when she walks by, when she walks by

By the way, based on Roman's comments, what I know and was certain posters on this board have PM'ed me with over the past few months (which I have ignored), I am indeed on Roman's side.

In the interest if full disclosure and because I am sick in innuendo and slurs, I will state that maybe 6 months to a year ago abo began using his picture as his avatar. Not the same pic as now, but a picture of him.

I PMed him and suggested that if that was indeed a picture of him, he should consider a modeling career, at least part time, as a way to pick up some extra money.

The law office that I work for, we have many clients who do modeling part time for Sears, KMart, Meijers, and other companies. A good friend, Jack Cook, made enough money at it to put 3 children through college and take his wife on a nice 50th anniversary cruise.

I am sick until death at the evil minds of some people here.

If suggesting that someone has the capabilitries of doing modeling is considered some sort of perversion then we are in a really sad state.

I also think Steff could model. Does that make me a rapist?

I suppose anyone who posts a picture of an ahtlete in their signature means they are "queer" for that athlete? Anyone who calls an an athelte a "stud" is homosexually involved with that athlete? Anyone who says "name of athlete" is "my man" is a sexual predator? Read some of the posts about male atheletes in this forum with the same dirty minds that some apply to other things. We can carry all off this to ridiculous extremes. Oh wait, we have already.

Excuse me while I go throw up.

Holy s***! Abo is a male?!? :o Excuse me while I edit a previous post in another thread about wearing a string bikini. :bang

By the way, based on Roman's comments, what I know and was certain posters on this board have PM'ed me with over the past few months (which I have ignored), I am indeed on Roman's side.

In the interest if full disclosure and because I am sick in innuendo and slurs, I will state that maybe 6 months to a year ago abo began using his picture as his avatar. Not the same pic as now, but a picture of him.

I PMed him and suggested that if that was indeed a picture of him, he should consider a modeling career, at least part time, as a way to pick up some extra money.

The law office that I work for, we have many clients who do modeling part time for Sears, KMart, Meijers, and other companies. A good friend, Jack Cook, made enough money at it to put 3 children through college and take his wife on a nice 50th anniversary cruise.

I am sick until death at the evil minds of some people here.

If suggesting that someone has the capabilitries of doing modeling is considered some sort of perversion then we are in a really sad state.

I also think Steff could model. Does that make me a rapist?

I suppose anyone who posts a picture of an ahtlete in their signature means they are "queer" for that athlete? Anyone who calls an an athelte a "stud" is homosexually involved with that athlete? Anyone who says "name of athlete" is "my man" is a sexual predator? Read some of the posts about male atheletes in this forum with the same dirty minds that some apply to other things. We can carry all off this to ridiculous extremes. Oh wait, we have already.

Excuse me while I go throw up.

Holy s***! Abo is a male?!? :o Excuse me while I edit a previous post in another thread about wearing a string bikini. :bang

too late :lol: