Our Hero

aboz56

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh Lord.. the only thing better than that was the shot of fans after the 8 runs were scored. I swear they looked like they just lost their entire families!

Poor Dusty.. he can't even speak!! Even better.. the idiot just called the fan a Marlin fan! Yeah.. wearing that big Cubs hat. :dips***

LOL, fans threw beer on the guy.  I almost feel sorry for him, but c'mon -- your team is about to go to the World Series, and you can't do that kinda s***.  He's got to know that.

It was a natural reaction. Balls coming at you.. you're going to try to catch it. Before they realized what happened others were cheering. :bang

It was a natural reaction. Balls coming at you.. you're going to try to catch it. Before they realized what happened others were cheering.  :bang

I agree, what else are you supposed to do, let the ball hit you in the face while you stand there?

He's to us Cub haters as Jeffery Maier is to Yankee lovers.

:)  :D  :fthecubs  :cheers

What did Jeffery Maier do.......I heard people bring his name up but never knew what he did to benefit the Yankees

I think he's the kid who made Derek Jeter's hit against Baltimore in the late 90's into a HR....

What did Jeffery Maier do.......I heard people bring his name up but never knew what he did to benefit the Yankees

I think he's the kid who made Derek Jeter's hit against Baltimore in the late 90's into a HR....

You are correct. The ball had no chance of getting out, Meier reached over the wall and caught it and it was ruled a HR.

Correct. Tony Tarrasco (spelling) was camped under it for an out, and that 12 year old kid reached out and robbed it, and the blind umpires called it a HR.

Dusty can hardly control his emotions in the post-game presser

said history had nothing to do with it.

tell us that tomorrow dusty

Cubs' fans doused the dude with beer.

Hell, I'm buy him any drink on the menu.

All I know if the players start talking about the fans then they are shooting themselves in the foot. Fact is they didn't take care of business, you can't use fans as excuses, case closed.