Pitchers for game 3

46 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

All other things proven false?  Lmao.  Rodon has not been good for a long time.  You go ahead and bury your head in the sand and consider one inning outing a indicator of great success 👍 

i didnt bring up covey, the person I responded to brought him up. I think my question to that comparison was absolutely valid 

You are so stubborn. They were proven false. Again not burying my head because of one outing. I would think a mod should be more willing to admit he was wrong and not laugh at other posters. I won't rehash what you said and why it was wrong. I already did that and even said you could've used hyperbole to make your point. I am being totally fair in my assessment of the situation and you aren't.

I hope he doesn't have to pitch today but if we win he just might be used again this postseason. You cannot ignore that he is on the roster for a reason over Detwiler.

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
  • Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Kyyle23 said:

And on top of that, three of the players mentioned aren't even starters.  Bote caratini kipnis are subs, so let's not act like he went through the meat of their lineup with Contreras Happ and Rizzo

WOW again you are wrong .He mentioned Schwarber, Bryant and Baez also did he not ? ANd I rewatched his 1.2 inning so he was correct in who he faced. Are you deliberately lying or just so terrible at supporting your arguments ?

17 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

WOW again you are wrong .He mentioned Schwarber, Bryant and Baez also did he not ? ANd I rewatched his 1.2 inning so he was correct in who he faced. Are you deliberately lying or just so terrible at supporting your arguments ?

No I'm pointing out that three of the six guys he mentioned are not starters.   Wait I'm deliberately lying because that's what I do.  Right?  Maybe you should read everything I wrote and stop being a stubborn person huh. My original comment said he wasn't facing the normal cubs lineup, which was correct.  But you are correct.  He faced some starters.

fuck off about the deliberately lying part, I hope Rodon doesn't pitch, and go Sox 

1 hour ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:

No the rationale is that Kyyle said he didnt have one good outing in the last 2 years. As much as that may have been hyberole,in fact, he did have one this year and it was his last outing. Are the Sox never supposed to use him ? Why did they replace Detwiler with Rodon then ?

1st it was he didn't have one good outing, not true. Then it was he faced a weak Cub lineup, also proven not to be true. Then Kyle finally switches to is he "closer to a good pitcher or Dylan Covey" after all the other things he said were proven false . It's one thing to use false arguments and be proven wrong twice if anyone actually takes the time to look it up, but he should at least admit that before finally using another tactic. Using false info or hyperole to make your point only enflames those who already are using passion more than logic towards Rodon.

So basically you're jumping at correcting hyperbole that you knew was hyperbole, when we knew there was only ONE supporting example, against countless instances? What is the point in that? Really gonna split that hair?

Lol that's so silly. If you can only name 1 good inning he had in that time span then the point you are attempting to argue is iron clad.

If someone wins 1 game out of 100 and someone else says, "that guy couldn't win a game," I'm not gonna be dense and say, "Now, wait a minute!"

Point being, you knew what he meant. And the point was correct. 

Edited by KonerkoFan1