The White Sox actually won a game!

Balta1701

8 minutes ago, almagest said:

I watched that game. The Twins pitching is BAD.

4 games against the Clevelanders and 4 against the Twins coming up next week, this could be make or break but first we have to beat the Tigers again tomorrow.

Edited by The Mighty Mite

So has  And that's a White Sox Winner  been replaced by hey, wattaya know, a win ,yay ?

Look, major disappointment ,I know the Owner, FO, Manager, coaches, trainers, talent evaluators and players all suck, Covid sucks ,the CBA sucks, Manfred sucks, the wave sucks, life sucks.

But as long as we're still in this thing , there is a slight possibility things get better. Maybe not win the World Series this year better but enough not to walk around with all this gloom and doom attitude. I mean, sure, in a ballgame where a couple runs separate teams it can go either way and not expecting things to go the Sox way is the norm , but when I see the Sox with an 8-0 lead heading into the 7th inning and I'm still seeing in the game thread " how will the Sox fuck this one up ?" that's some major Eeyore shit.

Relax ,take a deep breath, you're a Sox fan , you know it's usually fucked up 90% of the time anyway.

I still like a nice win. Cueto pitched masterfully, Sheets hit a 3 run bomb. (On the MLB app on my TV it said Vaughn hit the 3 run bomb in both the Recap and Condensed game highlights), Abreu has a 14 game hitting streak, Sheets has hit well since his recall, Zavala has been amazing , Gio isn't pitching bad anymore,Harrison hasn't been terrible now for quite a while, Anderson is coming around with the bat finally after his injury vacation.Eloy is healthy and at the very least he reminds us to say hello to our mothers !

1 hour ago, bmags said:

Just what we expected when the year started, fighting with Baltimore for 4th place in wild card race

3334CB55-77AC-4DE4-8F6C-529315DB9888.png

The game I went to Baltimore looked so much better than the Sox.  The Orioles played great OF defense....The Sox, well let's just say they did not.