7/31 Games

BamaDoc

3 hours ago, DirtySox said:

Kelley doesn't look terrible today. Still needs to throw more strikes. Some nice changeups. Announcer has him sitting around 96 with the 4 seamer.

Also it seems kind of nuts to me, but apparently he has yet to notch a single win in his minor league career.

The tides have turned!

I know it’s a great day to look at them but I actually hadn’t looked at Ramos numbers in a while, not since his hot start.

Really good! He only has a 17% k rate and an 8% BB rate. He’s looking at, hopefully, maybe 20 HRs and 20 doubles.

Still 2.5 years younger than A+, and all of the above are bests. Another prospect getting better as they see increased competition.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DirtySox said:

Kelley doesn't look terrible today. Still needs to throw more strikes. Some nice changeups. Announcer has him sitting around 96 with the 4 seamer.

Also it seems kind of nuts to me, but apparently he has yet to notch a single win in his minor league career.

Hard to get a win when he was on such a low pitch count. He went 4 innings and even 4+ innings and left with the lead a couple times. He could have at least a couple wins. Better to limit his innings though

• bmags unpinned this topic