8/19 Gamethread: White Sox vs. The Artist Formerly Known As The I****ns, Lynn vs. McKenzie

KrankinSox

9 hours ago, Polar Bear said:

Now if you get rid of these and rebuild around Eloy, Robert, Vaughn, Colas, and Montgomery we might have something going in a couple seasons 

Abreu

Grandal

Pollock

Leury

Harrison

TA

YoYo

Yeah build around 2 guys in Jimenez and Robert who play 81 games a season if they're lucky. Good call

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Polar Bear said:

Yup.  He isn't allowed to fire TLR who i believe is the sole cause of the catastrophe.  With any reasonable manager (let alone a good one) we are up 8-10 right now 

Time to revive the Fire Tony chant and keep it up until he leaves for good.

12 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

There is some truth to what you say absolutely...however, Hahn has been in change since the start of the 2013 season, the win/lost record goes on his slate. It's very possible he's about to have his eighth losing season in 10 years. The vast majority of his signings/acquisitions has put up negative WAR rankings when they were with the Sox. And remember the Sox weren't always "rebuilding" in those years, some years they were trying to compete and he couldn't even produce a team that would finish with a winning record.

He's a lawyer/contract negotiator pretending to be a G.M. He was very good at that before he was given the G.M. role but he clearly isn't fit for this current job and I can't think of to many organizations that would keep him given the results as long as the Sox have.

TLR and JR are also lawyers, besides Hahn.  We are cursed.