8/25- Sox at Orioles, 6:05

flavum

1 hour ago, Highland said:

Yes, this was dumbest pitch selection in a while. Also shows lack of concentration on Hendricks' part. You have to know keeping the ball in the park is the key in that situation. Any breaking ball has to be out of the zone. I agree. Throw the fast ball and the game is over. Instead, the Sox season is over. 125 games into the campaign, and they have shown nothing by dumb baseball and an awful offense. In addition, they have shown a great variety of ways to lose baseball games.

This is probably a carrying water comment but when the defensive replacement drops a game ending pop up after all the shit this team has done stupidly this year, can you blame him.

Yes he needs to pitch over it but he like everyone had to be like WTF. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, 35thstreetswarm said:

By the way, along with the famed "triple play" baserunning gaffe that's two games *Adam Engel* of all players has single-handedly cost the Sox, half the Division deficit.  Another thing I did not have on my 2022 Sox bingo card.

I've been a huge fan of Adam Engel for years, because i love outfield defense, but the more that i think about that play, the angrier i get . what the hell happened to Engel . he used to play with abandon, much like Aaron Rowand, my 2nd favorite center fielder of all time . where's the football player in him that used to show . a few years ago Adam would have made that catch and worried about the wall after . yea, there have been a lot of injuries, but you can't play the game afraid of getting hurt . this entire team is like that now . teams that play that way end up, well , like the White Sox this year.

• Like 1