The Blizzard of 22

The Grinder

Just now, Bob Sacamano said:

Off topic, but just noticed a few people who post here live in Michigan City @southsider2k5 @Squirmin' for Yermin. I am doing my bachelor party there at the beginning of May.

bruh, let's live it up! loll **Insert fist pump** --- "Soxtalk bachelor party".  Who needs a bachelor party with real friends when you have soxtalk friends lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

Blue Chip I assume?  Should be fun.  If you need any suggestions, let me know.

Please let me know haha we’re getting an Airbnb Friday-Sunday. We may hang at the Airbnb most of the time but stuff like this stresses me out. My friends will have a good time just drinking and playing games as a good amount of them became dads in the past year and will be fine just getting away. I was thinking a trip to Blue Chip will likely happen.

13 minutes ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Please let me know haha we’re getting an Airbnb Friday-Sunday. We may hang at the Airbnb most of the time but stuff like this stresses me out. My friends will have a good time just drinking and playing games as a good amount of them became dads in the past year and will be fine just getting away. I was thinking a trip to Blue Chip will likely happen.

I sent you a message, let me know if you need anything else.

1 hour ago, Bob Sacamano said:

Haha both you and @Squirmin' for Yerminsent me messages at about the same time. I almost added you to the convo as I was writing a message back. I appreciate both of you for the tips and sorry for hijacking the thread!

Years from now someone will Google Michigan City bachelor party and this thread will pop up. :lolhitting

• Haha 1