Sox vs Athletics - 03/24/23

DirtySox

26 minutes ago, maxjusttyped said:

Not convinced his hit tool plays. Also I'd imagine his defense in the outfield probably isn't great. It'd be best for him to get every day playing time in Charlotte.

You say that about his OF defense, but he's looked good from the little I've seen. Also I'm reminded of this observation from someone who's seen more of him:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, maxjusttyped said:

Not convinced his hit tool plays. Also I'd imagine his defense in the outfield probably isn't great. It'd be best for him to get every day playing time in Charlotte.

I wasn't convince his hit tool would play either but he sure caught up fast once he came back from whatever was ailing him . i think he has the athleticism necessary to play OF I mean what are our alternatives. Haseley who was released last year, Marisnick, Hamilton and Leury. Not sure anyone else much better will be available after all cuts are made across Baseball.

He put in a lot of work this off season and I was skeptical of all the rave reviews especially when he got off to the bad start in ST but power plays in a bench roll especially when u can cover so many positions.

Maybe Hahn was right and he will be Zobrist 😉