Thief steals car from White Sox star’s girlfriend near Wrigley Field

South Side Hit Men

On 8/20/2023 at 4:18 PM, nrockway said:

It is an exaggeration but not a huge one. Never been so much as catcalled in my life til I moved to boystown, all of a sudden people are coming up to me in bars and biting me or grabbing my ass or yelling at me on the street. It’s a weird place man. I’m not homophobic and have lived in San Francisco’s gay district too but men are still men and Chicago is the epicenter for every gay man in the Midwest, creep or not. 

I don't believe you at all. Like, not even 1% of your claim. 

• Like 2
  • Hawk 1

17 minutes ago, nrockway said:

it's not that hard to believe, maybe you're old and funny looking

I don't either. I'd wager that I'm more attractive than you, and I've walked down Halsted numerous times. Ive been harassed literally once, and that was on pride parade day. Saying nearly everyday is a clear lie. I'd say I walk that way at least once a week. Either I would get harassed or I would witness somebody getting harassed nearly every time if what you are saying is true. 

43 minutes ago, ron883 said:

I don't either. I'd wager that I'm more attractive than you, and I've walked down Halsted numerous times. Ive been harassed literally once, and that was on pride parade day. Saying nearly everyday is a clear lie. I'd say I walk that way at least once a week. Either I would get harassed or I would witness somebody getting harassed nearly every time if what you are saying is true. 

I'm talking about in the middle of the night, grandpa