Game Posts

BamaDoc

Well the end of the minor league season has hit while I was traveling and no Sox affiliate made the playoffs.  Interest has unsurprisingly dropped off with football starting.  I don't know if AZL will have threads but I just wanted to thank everyone on this board for contributing and helping this season.  Despite the dreary season, people kept it civil over here and thanks all for that.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Fire 1

8 minutes ago, BamaDoc said:

Well the end of the minor league season has hit while I was traveling and no Sox affiliate made the playoffs.  Interest has unsurprisingly dropped off with football starting.  I don't know if AZL will have threads but I just wanted to thank everyone on this board for contributing and helping this season.  Despite the dreary season, people kept it civil over here and thanks all for that.  

Hell yeah great season BamaDoc.

Minor leagues gonna be huge next year

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Autumn Dreamin said:

Appreciate the daily threads. I'm biased as a prospect nerd, but it might be worth having a weekly thread or something for AFL and winter ball?

I mean, we have a fun AFL squad to follow and Pedro has basically threatened to murder Colas if he doesn't play winter ball, so I think we should.

On 9/28/2023 at 12:06 PM, BamaDoc said:

I might go to an AZL game if it is not expensive. At least I recognize one player's name.  My luck I go and he doesn't play.  The last time I went to one is when Engel was leading that league in hitting.  When I went he was coaching 1st base.

3 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

I might go to an AZL game if it is not expensive. At least I recognize one player's name.  My luck I go and he doesn't play.  The last time I went to one is when Engel was leading that league in hitting.  When I went he was coaching 1st base.

Tix are $12 outside of five events (Tripleheader, Derby, Fall Stars, & both playoffs). Gonna be checking out a game next month.