AND THAT'S A WHITE SOX RAIN DELAYED WINNER!

40 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

Korey Lee is sitting on a wRC+ of 122, which would be good enough for 7th among all 2024 catchers if he had a few more PA and was eligible. We might have stumbled into an above average major leaguer at a hard position to find them. Let's play him more.

Can't, JR says you have to somehow justify wasting that money on Maldonado. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Lip Man 1 said:

He and Hernandez should have been fired long ago. Robot umps can't come soon enough. 

Great post.  I love how the fucking umpire society thinks they are just as important as the game.  Bunch of over egotistical losers.  Bring the automated strike zone.  No one needs your flashy strike calls, which are wrong far too often.

Edited by WhiteSox2023
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, wegner said:

I actually am blissfully unaware of the Cubbies. I don't listen to the drool fest that is Chicago sports radio. I think they are having a good year but honestly I don't give a s%*#.

Dan Berstein is a giant boob, I totally stopped listening to sports radio during Spring Training and haven't missed it at all.   

The only good feeling I get about Chicago sports radio is that Hub Arkush has made a recovery from his stroke.

• Like 4

Lee with a nice frame to end the game. I thought he’d really good job on the plate last year. 

From what I read, Lee was Dusty Baker’s Colas.  Of course, Dusty Baker has the skins to have a doghouse. Pedro on the other hand….

5 minutes ago, GreenSox said:

Lee with a nice frame to end the game. I thought he’d really good job on the plate last year. 

From what I read, Lee was Dusty Baker’s Colas.  Of course, Dusty Baker has the skins to have a doghouse. Pedro on the other hand….

Lee definitely should get the majority of the playing time behind the plate going forward this season. But with Pedro....

13 hours ago, chitownsportsfan said:

f*** that yankees fan. Dude has gotten too big for his britches lately. He thinks he's more relevant than he is. Dude, you're popular because you made funny lip reading videos. Nobody thinks you're a real baseball authority.

Also, just imagine how much MLB would be getting killed if the ball slipped out of a hand and affected the game or a guy got seriously hurt? It's not an easy call. I'm going to lean on better safe than sorry every time. 

I thought he did a nice job breaking down the Astro's cheating scandal, but it seems like you have other issues with Jomboy.  My advice, don't sweat the small stuff, it's really not that important and he's just making the most of social media.

1 hour ago, Falstaff said:

Dan Berstein is a giant boob, I totally stopped listening to sports radio during Spring Training and haven't missed it at all.   

The only good feeling I get about Chicago sports radio is that Hub Arkush has made a recovery from his stroke.

My only question is why did it take you so long to stop listening to Chicago Sports radio.  There all a bunch of whiners and loud mouth A-holes.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, A-Train to 35th said:

My only question is why did it take you so long to stop listening to Chicago Sports radio.  There all a bunch of whiners and loud mouth A-holes.

The drunk callers are quite hilarious to listen to.

• Like 1