Going for the brooming: Sox host Guardians 5/12 1:10 CDT

3 hours ago, CBJ03 said:

He's been all over the place. Also, why is Ortega playing? I can honestly say I dont even know what the "thinking" behind it is?

There is no thinking behind it.  Pedro sucks.

15 minutes ago, hankchifan said:

Looks like a AA player, and way below the Maldonado line at .000.  Ship him back to the minors on a one way Greyhound ticket.

Was somebody on drugs when they called up Ortega. I want to watch Fletcher play or give Colas a look. 

3 hours ago, Lip Man 1 said:

This season was D.O.A. after three weeks. They aren't getting back into anything.

If I were Reinsdorf I'd meet with Getz immediately and tell him to make some more moves and upgrade. The team has shown life since he got moving and shaking and made some moves to improve a historically bad team.

Maldy and Lopez being replaced would IMMENSELY help this club. Hopefully our young 3Bman can stick all year. And of course Pham has been a godsend. He's gonna need a day off soon though and we'll assuredly lose that game.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, greg775 said:

If I were Reinsdorf I'd meet with Getz immediately and tell him to make some more moves and upgrade. The team has shown life since he got moving and shaking and made some moves to improve a historically bad team.

Maldy and Lopez being replaced would IMMENSELY help this club. Hopefully our young 3Bman can stick all year. And of course Pham has been a godsend. He's gonna need a day off soon though and we'll assuredly lose that game.

Who do you think told Getz to cut spending in the first place?  The Pope?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Paper Bag 1

2 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:

Who do you think told Getz to cut spending in the first place?  The Pope?

I was thinking promoting some more minor leaguers and trading Moncada for a solid starter even though the word starter now means a 5 1/3 inning guy.

• Like 1