Blogged!

Heads22

Each of you now have your own blog...It took 2 1/2 hours of trial and error, so if any of you b****....you're freaking dead. :lol:

If you guys have any questions, add them here. All you need to do to add an entry is to go to your profile, click the link besides blog, and to add an entry you put it in and hit submit, it will preview, hit submit again and your entry will be up.

Or, under a post of your's you can hit the blog button and go thru the same procedure. You can look at other poster's that way. You can also add comments.

You can edit some of the stting thru your user CP.

Any questions? Post here.

If you say anything bad to me about it, I will most possibly hunt you down and hang you upside down from a tree while covering you with hot tar. :)

Each of you now have your own blog...It took 2 1/2 hours of trial and error, so if any of you b****....you're freaking dead.  :lol:

If you guys have any questions, add them here. All you need to do to add an entry is to  go to your profile, click the link besides blog, and to add an entry you put it in and hit submit, it will preview, hit submit again and your entry will be up.

Or, under a post of your's you can hit the blog button and go thru the same procedure. You can look at other poster's that way. You can also add comments.

You can edit some of the stting  thru your user CP.

Any questions? Post here.

If you say anything bad to me about it, I will most possibly hunt you down and hang you upside down from a tree while covering you with hot tar. :)

God, this is a horrid idea...what were you thinkin...it's bordering on retarded..tsk, tsk, tsk..Heads..this sucks :P :bang

You f***ers are like drug dealers. Getting us hooked with a simple bulletin board then keep adding features until we can't leave. I'm going to be bustin' into homes to support my soxtalk.com habit

Ooops, forgot it's all free.

When the hell are you going to start selling some soxtalk.com stuff?

We hope to roll out Sweaters and Tshirts around the holiday season :cheers

During Thanksgiving Break, I'm gonna unveil a contest to create Soxtalk's logo. We figure Soxtalk needs some type of logo that can appear on all the shirts and sweaters since we can't use any type of Sox logo on there.

Whoever wins will get a free shirt or sweater or something like that.

We hope to roll out Sweaters and Tshirts around the holiday season  :cheers

During Thanksgiving Break, I'm gonna unveil a contest to create Soxtalk's logo.  We figure Soxtalk needs some type of logo that can appear on all the shirts and sweaters since we can't use any type of Sox logo on there. 

Cool that's a great idea. It'll be cool to put up SoxTalk t-shirts, I hope I can order one down here in Australia. :lol:

We hope to roll out Sweaters and Tshirts around the holiday season  :cheers

During Thanksgiving Break, I'm gonna unveil a contest to create Soxtalk's logo.  We figure Soxtalk needs some type of logo that can appear on all the shirts and sweaters since we can't use any type of Sox logo on there. 

Didn't you just unveil the contest :D