AIMCrewTomMonoco

BridgeportHeather

Just curious...Who else has gotten an AIM from this guy? He said he received two complaints of my swearing in AIM chat rooms...

Turns out I don't visit any AIM chat rooms! So I told him to hit the road and blocked him.

Who could he be, and how did he get my name???

He IMed me last night and said the same thing (about me swearing in chat rooms) and since I don't think I've ever been in an AOL chat room, I caught the little f***er's bluff. I was piss ass drunk when he messaged me, though, so I told him off hardcore style and then blocked him.

Probably a pimply-faced 16 year old.

Just curious...Who else has gotten an AIM from this guy?  He said he received two complaints of my swearing in AIM chat rooms...

Turns out I don't visit any AIM chat rooms!  So I told him to hit the road and blocked him.

Who could he be, and how did he get my name???

Just a hunch... but I think someone might have given out people's AOL IM names. I know mine was given out but with Power Tools I'm able to only get IM's from those I want to and don't get the other BS.

Just a hunch... but I think someone might have given out people's AOL IM names. I know mine was given out but with Power Tools I'm able to only get IM's from those I want to and don't get the other BS.

Yea, I got those too...I just accepted the IM from said screen name at the time.

Yea, I got those too...I just accepted the IM from said screen name at the time.

I don't even see them Heather. I have a list of people I will accept IM's from. It's only those on my buddy list. If you IM me and you're not on the list I never even see it. It's very cool..

GOT another im from him this morning around 9:30

AIMCrewTomMonoco needs to :begood

By the way BEGOOD you little ass. I'm now stuck telling people to Be Good instead of good bye or something a normal 40+ year old would say.

What if a new person wants to aim you? could they?

They can, but unless they are on my list I wouldn't even see it.

I get emails from people who are like "I PM'd you 10 times, and you never responded!!" :lol:

Did ya want to PM me Gash...? ;)