Rumors

greasywheels121

yeah, does anybody have ESPN insider that could post the rumors on Soxtalk.com.  Even though ESPN rumors are wrong most the times, the rumors are interesting.

I do. I posted something earlier in the off-season about where ESPN thinks all the free agents will go.

The only one ESPN mentioned going to the Sox was Fernando Viña, and I pray to god that isn't true.

CWSOX45

This should make Beastly happy:

From this week's Sporting News and their "White Sox Insider" - Magglio Ordonez will not be traded, despite the constant rumors. The White Sox would truly be hard-pressed to get anywhere near equal or fair value for one of the most complete players in the game. The team wants to create room in its limited budget, and Ordonez is due $14 million next season in the final year of his contract, but G.M. Kenny Williams would need to get a whole lot back in return for trading away the heart and soul of his batting order.

This should make Beastly happy:

From this week's Sporting News and their "White Sox Insider" - Magglio Ordonez will not be traded, despite the constant rumors.  The White Sox would truly be hard-pressed to get anywhere near equal or fair value for one of the most complete players in the game.  The team wants to create room in its limited budget, and Ordonez is due $14 million next season in the final year of his contract, but G.M. Kenny Williams would need to get a whole lot back in return for trading away the heart and soul of his batting order.

Now if we can just find a taker for Paulie