Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

At what point do we start to believe?

Featured Replies

I'm getting closer

  • Replies 506
  • Views 26.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Chicago White Sox
    Chicago White Sox

    I really don’t want to partake in this nonsense, but the ridiculing of Getz for the two shitty years when he first took over was always stupid given how broken our infrastructure was. People kept tel

  • Road Mrs. Colon
    Road Mrs. Colon

    Dropped $100 on them to win the division a few weeks ago when it was +2000. Think I mostly did it because I was offended that they had Minnesota +900 but I'm starting to believe it's possible

  • wegner
    wegner

    Your 2026 Chicago White Sox.....We no longer suck!!! And for now, that is enough to stay in the Central race way deeper into the season than I thought. They have been way more watchable since Colson

Posted Images

Just now, Texsox said:

I'm getting closer

That’s what she said.

1 hour ago, Colome's Hat said:

Do we believe yet?

I'll believe when I see the team coming down LaSalle St. for the parade.

I believe Binny's is on speed dial for lots of champagne.

If they can win 1 game in Texas, that's all it would take to satisfy me. I don't expect this pitching to have much success in the playoffs, so any wins at all would be icing on the cake

17 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

If they can win 1 game in Texas, that's all it would take to satisfy me. I don't expect this pitching to have much success in the playoffs, so any wins at all would be icing on the cake

Astros have tiebreaker right?

Texas has to finish 1 game ahead

9-4 Astros

Edited by caulfield12

On 5/11/2026 at 3:10 PM, 46DidIt said:

I can tell you how to fix that(probably):

In your browser settings go to privacy and security.

If there is another link for security, go there.

you should see something along lines of use or enable secure dns, or use dns over https. Click that. Then change the dns server.

This should reset the issue between your system and website, where your system is not recognizing certification of website.

Let me know if this works so I can feel like a good guy for a minute

Hey you are a great guy ! I finally tried this and I am now able to use Soxtalk from my phone. I just did it. Wasn't sure Id be able to figure it out but I tried it first on Firefox on my PC for a trial run then applied what I learned to my phone. I must have Soxtalk in dark mode since it's all black with white font. THANK YOU ! Guess I'll find out if it's viable every day as an alternative to https.

EDIT Looks like my DNS SERVER is default Cloudflare. 30 minutes ago if I had seen me talking like this I wouldn't have thought it was me. Thanks for the tip and education !

Edited by CaliSoxFanViaSWside

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.