Yesterday at 12:29 PM1 day Munetaka Murakami's jersey is outselling all other White Sox players ...Munetaka Murakami's jersey is outselling all other White Sox players combined ... The Japanese slugger, who is tied for the major-league lead withHas anyone seen any update on this...other than Mune breaking into mlb Top 20 jersey sales?You'd have to think Vargas would be #2 by now....Colson Meidroth Antonacci up there as well for Sox jerseys.Still almost all Murakami in Chicago?Back in the day, Joe Maddon jerseys were outselling all Sox jerseys but Abreu in the Quad Cities. Edited yesterday at 12:29 PM1 day by caulfield12
Yesterday at 01:52 PM1 day https://www.mlb.com/news/braden-montgomery-kyle-teel-chase-meidroth-white-sox-game-2-2026-alds
Yesterday at 01:52 PM1 day https://www.mlb.com/news/braden-montgomery-kyle-teel-chase-meidroth-white-sox-game-2-2026-alds
Yesterday at 04:08 PM1 day 7 minutes ago, SoxAce said:I still remember this. I hope this guy calls back on the air now 😂he said he will call back in 2038 after a Chris Getz-led 15 year rebuild
19 hours ago19 hr 2 hours ago, Autumn Dreamin said:You know you are an idiot if Kaplan of all people is the voice of reason for the fanbase.
19 hours ago19 hr It's been very refreshing how much the local media is getting behind the Sox. It wasn't this way in 2005. Does anyone remember the Trib's hatchet job front page story at the start of the 2005 postseason about how the outside of Sox Park always smelled like refer? Or our friend Paul Sullivan claiming there were empty seats during Sox playoff games when every game was sold out within minutes? This year, I've heard nothing but love from the local media so far.
2 hours ago2 hr Chicago Sun-TimesSales surge for businesses near Rate Field as White Sox g...Businesses near Rate Field, like Grandstand, have seen record foot traffic and sales, along with a joyful mob of fans.
1 hour ago1 hr I am getting nostalgic about the 2010's and prior. I have zoned out more recently with the deplorable play but seeing Grandstand takes it back to when I had game plans from anywhere from 10-82 games. I am not certain why I missed the pre-sale and almost didn't go to opening day this year. I have slowly thawed, am pissed I will not be there today as I have not missed a first round playoff game since 1993. Let's lock it up and continue this Vasil magic.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.