September 22Sep 22 Well, got one back. Shut these clowns down next half inning. God I hate hoping the Red Sox do something well.
September 22Sep 22 Tolle on 16 days of restRed Sox have won 11 of his last 12 startsMore CLE hit ‘em where they ain’t ballWould feel better with Rafaela out there in cf Edited September 22Sep 22 by caulfield12
September 22Sep 22 If that was White Sox last week either catcher drops ball or there’s an inaccurate throw home
September 22Sep 22 Hopefully Messick's mind starts to wander thinking about all the Dunkin Donuts he can get after the game.
September 22Sep 22 Just now, PaleAleSox said:Red Sox are doing it on purpose at this point. What is this s%*#?It’s not out of the question they try to get the 6 spot
September 22Sep 22 4 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:Red Sox are doing it on purpose at this point. What is this s%*#?You going to be flipping between games?
September 22Sep 22 2 minutes ago, fathom said:You going to be flipping between games?Big Inning for now, but I have a non illegal way to watch every single game without paying for them.
September 22Sep 22 Just now, PaleAleSox said:Big Inning for now, but I have a non illegal way to watch every single game without paying for them.I have the extra innings package
September 22Sep 22 Red Sox 3/38 risp coming into thisNo RafaelaHopefully Contreras back tmrwExtra innings around $200?Used to be $160 about a decade ago Edited September 22Sep 22 by caulfield12
September 23Sep 23 Not sure the cost, it automatically does it before each year. It’s worth it, probably channel(s) I watch the most
September 23Sep 23 Red Sox keep getting out of it and Cleveland can’t pull away. Take the lead, Boston.
September 23Sep 23 How the hell did this Red Sox squad reel off so many victories in a row. This lineup does not seem imposing at all...what am I missing??
September 23Sep 23 Just now, wegner said:How the hell did this Red Sox squad reel off so many victories in a row. This lineup does not seem imposing at all...what am I missing??Cheating.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.