57 minutes ago57 min 4 minutes ago, Green Line said:The Guardians had 26-29k last year for their WC day games. I'm sure if the Yankees played at 1pm and it wasnt a big rivalry like the Red Sox they would have smaller numbers too, or not since New York has so many people.True. But I don't remember Guardians players calling out their fans for lack of support.
53 minutes ago53 min 3 minutes ago, 77 Hitmen said:True. But I don't remember Guardians players calling out their fans for lack of support.I'm not saying they should.. just interesting context
45 minutes ago45 min 11 minutes ago, 77 Hitmen said:True. But I don't remember Guardians players calling out their fans for lack of support.The difference being Cleveland fans NEVER go to games.
10 minutes ago10 min Cleveland fans dont boo their team either. Astros fans have been spoiled, they deserve a long period of failure and disappointment
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.