10 hours ago10 hr Before the regular season started, I made three bets. One was that they would win the division which, of course, I failed by one game. I also bet that they would win the AL pennant and even the World Series. I know that was really crazy but right now it doesn’t seem that crazy.
8 hours ago8 hr Author I was really stupid. I put $250 down for the White Sox to win the division. The payout maximum would’ve been $12,500. In June they offered to buy me out for 7500 and I refused. That’s right I got nothing because I thought they would win the division and they lost it by one game.
8 hours ago8 hr 25 minutes ago, Thesieve300 said:I was really stupid. I put $250 down for the White Sox to win the division. The payout maximum would’ve been $12,500. In June they offered to buy me out for 7500 and I refused. That’s right I got nothing because I thought they would win the division and they lost it by one game.Nope, your title is wrong — NOW I think you are crazy.
6 hours ago6 hr 2 hours ago, Thesieve300 said:I was really stupid. I put $250 down for the White Sox to win the division. The payout maximum would’ve been $12,500. In June they offered to buy me out for 7500 and I refused. That’s right I got nothing because I thought they would win the division and they lost it by one game.Bummer.
6 hours ago6 hr 2 hours ago, Thesieve300 said:I was really stupid. I put $250 down for the White Sox to win the division. The payout maximum would’ve been $12,500. In June they offered to buy me out for 7500 and I refused. That’s right I got nothing because I thought they would win the division and they lost it by one game.All the more reason to hate Cleveland.
35 minutes ago35 min 9 hours ago, Thesieve300 said:Before the regular season started, I made three bets. One was that they would win the division which, of course, I failed by one game. I also bet that they would win the AL pennant and even the World Series. I know that was really crazy but right now it doesn’t seem that crazy.Just out of interest do you make similar bets most seasons or just this one?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.