10 hours ago10 hr This guy is too good at his job. Can we get someone more incompetent to guide Jerry's health journey in his 90's?I'm thinking we need someone like Dr. Nick.
10 hours ago10 hr 2 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:This guy is too good at his job. Can we get someone more incompetent to guide Jerry's health journey in his 90's?I'm thinking we need someone like Dr. Nick.What is the Bulls training staff up to?
10 hours ago10 hr Its always terrible to hope for someones death. And over a sport, at that. Im not surprised to see who is endorsing it.
9 hours ago9 hr 1 minute ago, Green Line said:Its always terrible to hope for someones death. And over a sport, at that. Im not surprised to see who is endorsing it.Go to bed. Not everything is serious like a blackout game.
9 hours ago9 hr 1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:Go to bed. Not everything is serious like a blackout game.Youre not nearly as cute as you think you are.and yes, wishing for somebody to die is wrong Im sorry I have to teach you that.
9 hours ago9 hr You know he has been waiting to come out of the shadows after being the biggest loser for 3 straight seasons. Thankfully, he can go back to his crypt.
9 hours ago9 hr Author 2 minutes ago, Green Line said:Its always terrible to hope for someones death. And over a sport, at that. Im not surprised to see who is endorsing it.I don't want Jerry to die but I also don't want him as the chairman of the Sox anymore. If he'd just give over control to Ishbia, I'd hope Jerry lives a great, long life. Unfortunately, unless he dies, he's still in control another 8 years most likely.
9 hours ago9 hr Just now, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:I don't want Jerry to die but I also don't want him as the chairman of the Sox anymore. If he'd just give over control to Ishbia, I'd hope Jerry lives a great, long life. Unfortunately, unless he dies, he's still in control another 8 years most likely."I dont want him to die... but I made this post hoping he does and yeah I kinda do"
9 hours ago9 hr Just now, Green Line said:Youre not nearly as cute as you think you are.and yes, wishing for somebody to die is wrong Im sorry I have to teach you that.Nobody is ACTUALLY wishing for him to die. I really hope you aren't this dense, but seeing how hung up you are on things you don't understand, I have my doubts.
9 hours ago9 hr Author 2 minutes ago, Green Line said:"I dont want him to die... but I made this post hoping he does and yeah I kinda do"You should go sit front row at a comedy show and take everything literally and scream at the comic if they cross one of your lines.
9 hours ago9 hr 2 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:You should go sit front row at a comedy show and take everything literally and scream at the comic if they cross one of your lines.Don't let them wear black.
9 hours ago9 hr Author 2 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:Don't let them wear black.Unless it's at Jerry's funeral
9 hours ago9 hr 1 minute ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:Unless it's at Jerry's funeralOnly if the Sox win.
8 hours ago8 hr Let's find him a hobby. Didn't he say one of the reasons he doesn't want to sell is because he's a boring guy and doesn't really have any hobbies like golf? Get him in touch with William Shatner for advice on how to stay busy in your 90s....not that I'm suggesting that Jerry get on stage for Riot Fest next year.
8 hours ago8 hr 6 minutes ago, 77 Hitmen said:Let's find him a hobby. Didn't he say one of the reasons he doesn't want to sell is because he's a boring guy and doesn't really have any hobbies like golf? Get him in touch with William Shatner for advice on how to stay busy in your 90s....not that I'm suggesting that Jerry get on stage for Riot Fest next year.Linguistics would be good...
5 hours ago5 hr 4 hours ago, southsider2k5 said:Nobody is ACTUALLY wishing for him to die. I really hope you aren't this dense, but seeing how hung up you are on things you don't understand, I have my doubts.Speak for yourself.
1 hour ago1 hr 8 hours ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:I don't want Jerry to die but I also don't want him as the chairman of the Sox anymore. If he'd just give over control to Ishbia, I'd hope Jerry lives a great, long life. Unfortunately, unless he dies, he's still in control another 8 years most likely.He's giving over control By 2029. We just need him to realize that he should spend time As a fan next year.
50 minutes ago50 min 8 hours ago, 77 Hitmen said:Let's find him a hobby. Didn't he say one of the reasons he doesn't want to sell is because he's a boring guy and doesn't really have any hobbies like golf? Get him in touch with William Shatner for advice on how to stay busy in your 90s....not that I'm suggesting that Jerry get on stage for Riot Fest next year.Lol Jerry can play Drums in Shatners Metal band..... I heard Jerry got some mean blast beats lol
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.