Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 Appreciation Thread

Featured Replies

2 hours ago, Bananarchy said:

I know we're supposed to kumbaya this s%*#, but this fucking sucks and I'm not interested.

No, you are apparently supposed to play the helpless victim.

  • Replies 53
  • Views 746
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I love what Miggy, Sam, Chase and Burke have become this year. They’ve each carried this team for stretches and look like core players moving forward.

  • Lip Man 1
    Lip Man 1

    It’s going to take time to process everything that’s happened since Wednesday.  Short story is this hurts…a lot.  What can you say when the Sox lose a 2-0 lead in a best of five series, strike out 21

  • Rowand44
    Rowand44

    I feel defeated, I’m hungover as s%*#, the drive home from Cleveland this morning sucked ass. And this team fuckin rocked. By far the 2nd best season of my life. All I’ve done the last 3 seasons is

Unfortunately I won't be able to think about this season without remembering the last 3 games of the ALDS. Maybe in time I will but I doubt it

20 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

The only good thing about that drive is that you are not longer in Cleveland.

I will say 99 percent of the people there were super cool to us. Had a lot of people come up to us and just talk about baseball and had a few buy us a beer. One jackass got into my face when we were just walking back to our hotel after the game but you get those idiots everywhere.

55 minutes ago, Rowand44 said:

I will say 99 percent of the people there were super cool to us. Had a lot of people come up to us and just talk about baseball and had a few buy us a beer. One jackass got into my face when we were just walking back to our hotel after the game but you get those idiots everywhere.

Honestly, Cleveland is a great place to see a game.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.