Favorite X-mas Song?

SnB

Merry Xmas (War Is Over)

Eminem mustn't have recorded a Christmas Rap yet; if he did I wonder how it would go?

"I don't rap for dead Messiahs, I want Messiahs dead"

that's deep

My choice is Amy Grant's Breath of Heaven (Mary's Song)

Nuke, what are you talking about?  If Carlos was God, he would have bobbled the sun when he was putting it in the sky trying too hard to look ultra-stylish putting it up there.

Actually I think the universe is really the inside of Carlos Lee's head. All those rocks floating around inside of a large empty space.

Carlos Lee invented the internet, the wheel and the internal combustion engine too, but he still cant catch a fly ball hit right at him.

How can you even comment on Carlos Lee's playing when you were in Iraq all season? Carlos GREATLY improved last season and is becoming a very formidable all-around player.

How can you even comment on Carlos Lee's playing when you were in Iraq all season?  Carlos GREATLY improved last season and is becoming a very formidable all-around player.

I wasn't in Iraq all season thanks. I was back at the beginning of August. Second, I went to 6 games while I was home and he was still tapdancing out there in left field.

Guest williestokes

I like em all really but my favorites are:

-What Child Is This?

-Hark the Herald Angels Sing

-O Come All Ye Faithful

-God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

-Angels We Have Heard On High

-Holy Night

-Grandma Got Run Over By a Reindeer

Big change right there in that last song. All those first ones are serious and about the story of Christmas, you know, but the last one is just goofy. Still love it though!