WHO thinks the post below is correct:

Be Good

WHO thinks the post below is correct:  

19 members have voted

1. 1. WHO thinks the post below is correct:

• YES its a correct post
    • NO

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is that the frist and lsat ltteers are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Aoccdrnig to rscheearch at an Elingsh uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is that the frist and lsat ltteers are in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a toatl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae we do not raed ervey lteter by it slef but the wrod as a wlohe.

Yup. Works too. I read that whole thing perfectly.

Be Good, you do realize this paragraph and its research implications are probably the lifetime achievements of some researcher at Oxford? Lol, my psych professors were all really excited about these studies, and I talked to one of the researchers that worked on the paper last year--this is their life. Maybe you should consider further work in the field--you've already started collecting data for your first empirical study.... ;)

you've already started collecting data for your first empirical study.... ;)

He should have no problem collecting data...All he needs to do is read everyone's replies to anything he writes...His words are of the most cryptic form, so, if someone can read them and provide a logical response, the above hypothesis has been further supported. ;)

Of course it doesn't matter how you arrange the letters. Why would anyone think it would! Afterall, something as complex as "hta ni a tac" proves this theory beyond resonable doubt. How infinitely cool.

Try pulling that s*** with Joyce or even Shakes (not sonnets, you wankers!), you'll get seizures.

and this is different from your regular posts because........

:P that was kind of cool though

PA cant BE GOOD pa is a b****

LMAO...

b****, maybe

life outside of soxtalk, definitely

look into that friend...it was just a joke, and as you can see Texsox made it clear that he and I post far more inane topics here. don't sweat it son

BEGOOD, right?

LMAO...

b****, maybe

life outside of soxtalk, definitely

look into that friend...it was just a joke, and as you can see Texsox made it clear that he and I post far more inane topics here. don't sweat it son

BEGOOD, right?

I know