What happened to hotsoxchick?

sox-r-us

being so conerned about threads where hate and viciously false accusations were expressed and such that it was incredibly painful for many, people were banned, friendships were ruptured, strained, why bring this up again? Some things should be just left alone.

If I see those vicious threads get bumped up, I will delete them. Soxtalk does not move foreward by continuing to rip apart the scars of healing to expose wounds afresh.

Some people are not here because of hate and lies they posted. Others are not here because of all that happened for whatever reason. Others are not here for reasons that are no one's business. Some are here with a lot of the joy sucked out of them. Why would this be re-opened? I will delete those trash threads if they get bumped up because the only way that things will settle and some thinhs healed is if we leave alone what should be left alone and go forward into the future without being re-encumbered by the past. Go back and read them if you have to - hang out in the morgue to watch bodies decompose - visit parents of murder victims and say, tell me how it was whn you found it, experience your pain again - do it all - but I will kill any thread that gets bumped up from those times because

enough is f***ing enough and those threads should have been handled differently then and if given a new shot, I will do it now.

And I suppose the logical thing is if you see someone elsewhere, ask them in private, and not keep bringing up things that are painful here.

please, please.

being so conerned about threads where hate and viciously false accusations were expressed and such that it was incredibly painful for many, people were banned, friendships were ruptured, strained, why bring this up again?  Some things should be just left alone.

If I see those vicious threads get bumped up, I will delete them. Soxtalk does not move foreward by continuing to rip apart the scars of healing to expose wounds afresh.

Some people are not here because of hate and lies they posted.  Others are not here because of all that happened for whatever reason.  Others are not here for reasons that are no one's business.  Some are here with a lot of the joy sucked out of them.  Why would this be re-opened?  I will delete those trash threads if they get bumped up because the only way that things will settle and some thinhs healed is if we leave alone what should be left alone and go forward into the future without being re-encumbered by the past.  Go back and read them if you have to - hang out in the morgue to watch bodies decompose - visit parents of murder victims and say, tell me how it was whn you found it, experience your pain again - do it all - but I will kill any thread that gets bumped up from those times because

enough is f***ing enough and those threads should have been handled differently then and if given a new shot, I will do it now.

And I suppose the logical thing is if you see someone elsewhere, ask them in private, and not keep bringing up things that are painful here.

please, please.

Amen. :notworthy

Did you mean to say she responded on the MLB boards..? I don't think Corg posts on WSI.. does he?

Yesterday I responded to her in a MLB thread and told her to "get her ass back in here." HSC said she was waiting for everything to cool down before returning to Soxtalk. I told her those who caused all the trouble were gone......though it was late and I havent checked back to see what she said.