I know we left some people out

Texsox

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This isn't someone we left out, but if the hot chick thread wins, that award should be split between me and Gashwound, as he was the one that pinned it which gave it extra exposure.

That's almost a shame to have a poll on. We should have awarded the best baseball and best non baseball. But we wouldn't have needed to vote.

I just got done filling out my ballot and just wanted to say great idea by Texsox and good job putting it together. A lot of people deserve these honors and it was tough only voting for one.

This is a great place for sox fans to gather and talk about anything. And a lot of great people are needed to make that possible. So, I'd like to recognize everyone on this website with a :headbang a :cheers and a :notworthy

Thanks for all of the nominations...

So I go away for a bit and this is what I get, I see where the love is... :P

I nominate you for the Mark Buehrle award...meaning most likely to become a Cardinal fan when he leaves ;) :lol:

And I love the quote in the sig.

Buehrle kciks ass :headbang :headbang

I nominate you for the Mark Buehrle award...meaning most likely to become a Cardinal fan when he leaves  ;)  :lol:

And I love the quote in the sig.

Buehrle kciks ass  :headbang  :headbang

Put me on record that whatever team Buehrle goes to (if he ever goes elsewhere) will become favorite team 1A along with the Sox. That's how big of a Buehrle guy I am.

Where's my Anger Management award dammit. :angry:

You're not angry, just Passionate, resentful, irritated, irascible, indignant, exasperated, wrathful and choleric on certain things...but who isn't??? :D ;)

Although I resent being in the "Cubbie Award" cat...When am I picked on? other than by PA for my music tastes? :huh:

You think I'm picked on and teased? :huh:

Although I resent being in the "Cubbie Award" cat...When am I picked on? other than by PA for my music tastes? :huh:

You think I'm picked on and teased?  :huh:

Gash,

Then why vote for yourself? :lol:

Cubbie is pretty much a two way race and people got nominated not because we thought they were wrong, just because they seem to get picked on faster than others.

Just watch next time beastly or BEGOOD start a thread.

Or the SoxTalk poster who hates KW and JR the most.  :D

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH No, CubKilla would win ANY award for JR/KW hatred!

"Don't get him started....."

and MANY thanks to BrandoFan, who was the ONLY person to mention me at all!!!!

To the rest of you, I offer THIS:

:fyou :finger :fyou :finger :fyou :finger :fyou :finger :fyou :finger

Take THAT!!!!!

.....bastards.....that's why I didn't vote AT ALL.....just like presidential elections....

:D

( just kidding about all of that, especially the prez election part - I vote every time - if ya don't vote, don't b**** about it!!! )

Yes we do sox4lifeinpa in a land slide

for only 4 votes...I'm gettin' slammed the past couple days:)

after the tallies are final, we're gonna pro-rate how much crap I get thrown at me. haha.

Queen of soxtalk is clearly Winodj... :lol: